The Ocean Voice

I'm angry,

In fact, I'm FURIOUS.

I feel illness day after the other and my condition is getting worse every year.

All the good things I carried are vanishing, one after another.

My waves used to hug the clean shores in every place I could reach for my beloved land, dragging all those beautiful shiny sands, little searocks and shells.

But now I can only take plastic garbage with me..

Breathtaking creatures used to dance within me, jewels grew inside me and the sun enlightened me in the day while the moon kept me calm and happy at night.

But now, the only thing dancing within me is plastic that harm every living being in me!

I don't know what have I done to those two leged humans so they harm me badly.

ALL I EVER DID WAS GIVE THEM TREASURES AND A MESMERIZING VIEWS FOR THEIR EYES.

And this is how I got paid, PLASTIC..

I'm angry,

I no longer feel blue and clean, happy and clear. I only feel filthy, dark and empty.

It makes me so weak and furious, feeling wealth dying in me!

Days turns into weeks, weeks into months and months into years..

In each one of them, I die and bid one of the rarest and prettiest spices goodbye.

I'm angry,

Because I don't feel appreciated for what I have nor for what I give!

Now, here's a story..

●● A little seahorse was swimming in a dark greenish ocean. He was making his way through the plastic garbage, without seeing ahead of him and the sunlight was barely lightning his way.

Little seahorse found a small straw with coton balls. Being so young to know, he felt happy to find it, so he wrapped it with his tail and dragged it with him.

"Mommy! Look what I've found". He called for his mom, through the millions of
nasty things and pushed his way from a plastic bag.

"Where are you little one? I can't see yo..Oh! You scared me".

"No! Sweetheart throw that away, it's harmful". She added.

"But mommy it's beautiful!".

"Your father thought these plastic things were beautiful too, before he disappeared in them and came back dead, floating on top of the water". She said, feeling sad and heartbroken.

"I miss dad a lot". He cried his little heart out, hugging her.

"Things were better before the creatures with legs started throwing plastic in here..We used to play under the sunlight, with clear blue water surrounding us, we lived happily and we had good times with friends, but now we hardly know if they're still existing, we can barely breath normally down here and find our way back home".

"Mommy, in my birthday I'll wish for the blue ocean to be back. I want to see the blue color". The little seahorse said. ●●

I don't know if things'd be better, but all I know is,

I'm angry, I'm dying and I might drag them down with me..