chapter 1 ; the beginning

your pov (point of view)
"Eunji-ah, what are you looking at?" Jungkook's voice jolted me back to reality.
Shit, I was staring.
"Nothing, nothing," I tried to hide my face as I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.
Jeon Jungkook has been my crush ever since I saw him. His big eyes, his beautiful voice made me want him to be mine and mine only.
No one in the school really cared that Jungkook was a kpop idol because BTS had only debuted a year ago so they were not very famous.
" Hey Eunji, do you want to be friends? We're both pretty lonely,"
"Of course! We can hang out together!" I tried to cover my face with my hair to hide my excitement.
Hearing him talk to me or even making eye contact with him would make my heart flutter like crazy.
A few hours later, the school bell rang, signalling the end of school. I waited a few hours before texting him.
"So, what are your interests?" I texted Jungkook with a smile plastered on my face.
"I like dancing and singing, I do rap a little hehe." Jungkook replied after an hour, he's probably busy.
"He didn't mention BTS, he probably doesn't want me to become a crazy fangirl but oops I already know," I thought to myself.
We continued chatting and again, not one mention of BTS.
I realised that we both have similar interests and are obsessed with music.
I was glad that Jungkook wasn't too popular among girls in the school.
Jungkook politely asked me not to seem too close in public because he didn't want any rumours being spread which I totally understood.
But that didn't stop us from being good friends and texting each other.
And that was the beginning of our friendship...