Chapter 9

*Lily's P.O.V*

I stayed Home all day w/ Aria, tomorrow it her 1st day of school, i had craving ice cream,chips,soda,candy, basically all sweets well Carter is in the shower, and Aria is sleeping, i took a little nap.......☁☁

**I woke up w/ My body tied up, they tied My hands & feet so basically i look like a star, but anyways, i heard footsteps and it was My stepdad, he had a knife, and said "your to young, to have a baby" so i said "it's mine not yours, i love My baby's" so he cut open My stomach, i screamed! AHHHHH! STOP IT!......**

I woke up crying and w/ sweat all over me, i woke up Ari & Carter came down, so did Ari. They both hugged me, and i was crying. Me,Carter, and Ari went to see the ultrasound of My baby, It was healthy and good, i didn't want to know it's gender.......... i was happy and could see the tears, in Carter's eyes...

~Next Day~

*Aria's P.O.V*

I was getting ready for school, i put on jeans w/ blue vans & a blue tank top says "twerk!" and put a sweater over it. My dad was taking me, so then i was off to school,

.....i was in Math class, when a really cute guy walked up to me, i didn't know who he was, he told me his name is "Hayes Grier", and i guess he was related to Nash. We became good friends.......

*Lily's P.O.V*

It was My Birthday tomorrow, and the baby was due in 2 days i was excited, i checked to see what time it was 3:35 Shitt, Ari's out, but she's a walker we (kinda)

live close to the school, Carter was Sleeping, i was going to until i heard keys rattling. I knew it was Aria, it was w/ a 15 or 16 year old, it was....Nash little brother, I wasn't in schock, but i had to let Carter take Hayes home. Next thing i know the baby kicked & My water broke, Aria called 911 and told Carter i was in labor, Aria stayed home to get things ready...........

*Aria's P.O.V*

Someone wrapped their hands around My waist, and said "Hey! beautiful" i turned around & it was Hayes, We had a little crush on each other, and soon we ended up kissing and i junped on him & wrapped My legs around his waist,  he went to put on a Condom, because i couldnt get pregnant, and then......BOOM!..... it ended up happening.......

*Lily's P.O.V*

I wondered where Aria was, but i couldn't wait any longer, i had to push.......soon......

It came out, Our baby..........BOY! My eyes were filled w/ tears and so was Carter's,

Hours later Aria finally came, i asked ver what was taking so long........she didn't say anything......

Cliffhanger...! sorry guys, Can you guys get more people to read My story's, and comment idea's what i should write about  for My 3rd fanfiction!.....thanks i would appreciate it! ❤