Chapter 14

*Aria's P.O.V*

Hayes said he's done with me......& that he couldn't do this anymore......he broke up with me, because i'm pregnant...I was crying so hard......My dad came home early because it was friday, & he gets out early..........I stopped crying when i heard keys rattling......It was my dad!......

*Carter's P.O.V*

I came home & thought i heard Aria crying, but i was mistaken, but i had great news......"We're moving to California!!!!.." i told Aria, & she wasn't happy about it....."I'm happy really it's just what about the baby's father dad, & anyways i'm still recovering" Aria said, i explained to her that were moving in a week......but she still wasn't happy.......

~4 Hours Later~

*Lily's P.O.V*

I returned home & Aria is watching Teen Mom 2........i wanted to talk to her.....

Me: Where's your father?

Aria: To get food.....& Daniel

Me: Oh......are you okay?.....ik we're moving, & ik it's hard for you bu....

Aria: i'm not sad, i'm happy...i can't show My emotions because when i smile My stomach hurts.....

Me:okayy....sorry.....anyways..Cameron.Nash,& Hayes are coming to..!

Aria: Okay!

~1 Week Later~

*Aria's P.O.V*

I saw Hayes.....but i didn't talk to him....on the plane to California i sat beside My mom & dad, i felt sick.....so i quickly got up & t

ran to the bathroom, i threw up......& so i had really bad cramps, My mom helped me througout the way.....until we landed.....

Me & My mom decided to go shopping while the guys took Care of Daniel he's 2 today.......so we bought him stuff & me stuff.......When i couldn't believe who i saw......Internet Sensation.....

Hey hope you like! i will try to upload......love you guys!