Chapter 3

EMILY'S POV

When I woke up, the first thing I saw was the beautiful face of Luke Korns. What?

What is Luke Korns doing standing in front of me?

Just then, my mom interrups my thoughts. "Hey sweety, feeling better?"

"I guess. What happened?" I ask

"You had an asthma attack." Mom responds. "Asthma?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'll explain the details later. Right now I have to go fill some paperwork so you can go home tonight. Luke, can you stay with her for a couple of mintues?"

OHMYGOSH. Its real. He's real. And he's standing right in front of me.

"Sure!" Luke says.

And then mom leaves the room, leaving Luke and I alone. omg

LUKE'S POV

"How are you feeling?" I ask. "Better." She responds with a smile.

"You really scared the hell out of me," I say, as I'm sitting on the edge of her hospital bed.

"Sorry, I was scared too though." Emily says smiling. I laughs a little.

"You still want that fan selfie with me?" I ask her. "Yeah!" She says, she looks so excited which makes her look even cuter.

"I think your mom took your phone, but here, let me take it with mine." I grab my phone and quickly click the camera app and take a selfie with Emily.

"Thank you so much!" She says with a big grin. Aww. "No problem. Hey, do you have twitter or instagram?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Can I have it? So i can tweet the pic and from there you can just save it."

"Oh, yeah. Its @hunt_emily, same for instagram" I open the twitter app and search her. Immideately I follow her.

"There, I just followed you," Her eyes widen with excitement when I said that "I'll be tweeting the picture later okay?" This girl is killing me, I need to see her again.

"Okay. Thanks again"

"No problem" Then, my phone buzzed. Its a message from Jack

Jack: Duuuude, fans are going crazy!!! You gotta come back

Me: okay, im on my way

"Hey listen, I gotta go back to vidcon" I say

"Okay, no worries"

"Bye Em" Where did Em come from?! The hell? I don't know, but I guess she liked it since she smiled. I went to give her a hug before leaving. There was just a question I needed to ask hee before leaving.

"Can I uhh..." I have to ask her this. I need to. "Get your number?"

***********

A/N

Yay I updated!

When I finished chapter two I decided to leave the story, but I came back and had 220 reads which made me excited!! So I just had to continue..

I'll be updating much quicker now.

Please vote and comment!! It encourages me to write.

K, love yaaaaah