Chapter 7

A/N BEFORE I START THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 3K READS IT MEANS ALOT TO ME LIKE SERIOUSLY THANKS!!!!!

**********

Emily's POV

I was in Luke's hotel room and I met Jack Dail and Mikey Murphy. While Luke was setting up for the video, they were talking to me and they were both so nice to me, not awkward at all. But when me and Luke talked to each other and laughed at each other's jokes, they smirked at us. We are not dating! "Okay, set up's ready, let's start!" Luke said. I didn't even know what were we gonna do. Whatever, being here was really amazing.

"Hey guys, it's Luke, and welcome to my bedroom!" Luke said. I loved that into. He explained that we were gonna do two teams (Luke and I, Mikey and Jack) and play dare or dare. Fun.

We were having such a good time that I forgot all this was for a video. It was my turn to dare them. "Okay, I dare you guys to go down the lobby and say a cheasy picup line to a worker." Everyone laughed. "I'm not doing that!!" Mikey said. "A dare is a dare." I said. We all went to the lobby and recorded with our phones each of their 'moves'

We finally returned to the hotel room and Jack was the last one to dare me and Luke. What he said is what I was fearing he would say. "I dare you guys to kiss."

**********
A/N

YAAYY CLIFFHANGER
bye guys love you

just kidding here's the rest of the chapter😂

**********

Luke's POV

"WHAT?!" We both said. "I won't do it," Emily said, which kind of broke me. Does she doesn't want to kiss me? Or is it because it's in front of a camera? "A dare is a dare" Mikey said, mimicking what Emily said earlier.

Both, Jack and Mikey laid down on the bed while me and Emily where in front of the camera. "Hey, let's act as if we were gonna kiss and I'll edit and crop it so we don't have to do it," I said. "Phew, okay. Thanks Luke."

We faced each other and started leaning, I was so captured in her eyes. "This is where I'm gonna crop it." I whispered. "Good" She whispered back. We where so caught in the moment. I didn't think what I was doing. I gently grabbed the back of her head and pressed my lips into hers in less than a second. It caught her by surprise, but she kissed back which made me smile. The kiss sent a lighting storm into my stomach and I felt electricity all over my body.

I didn't remember Jack and Mikey where there until they started ooing and awwwing. She pulled back, but locked her eyes into mine. "You kissed me" she said with a smile. "I did. It won't be in the video, so don't worry about it." I said. "Okay" said Emily, biting her lip. She drove me crazy. And that's when it hit me. I really really like this girl. I know it's soon, but I might be falling for her.

**********
A/N

AYYEE KISS SCENE.
Don't get mad at me bc I know it's too soon.
Whatever, I wanted them to kiss!

Last chapter I didn't get to 10 votes but oh well it was boring af...😂
10 votes
3 comments
for next update.