Chapter 1: Why?

I just wanted to run away and forget that look, I just wanted to forget him, I
didn't  want to fall in love with him again ...

This story began 4 years ago with my arrival to LA, my name is Sarah and I just wanted to start my new life, I had finished my medical career and I was willing to work there, at LA .
I installed myself in my new apartment overlooking a park that it was beautiful , my apartment was little but very peaceful, so I like it!
Every morning, I used to go out to breakfast at Starbucks with my bestie and co-worker, Nash. She is the best friend in the world and she was what I most wanted in the world, for now...
One morning Nash wasn't feeling good and she couldn't work, so I had to go  alone.
I arrived to Starbucks and I discovered that the table I used to sit on was busy, they were all full! I thought about taking breakfast along the way, but someone caressed my back and told me that he wouldn't mind if I would sit down to have breakfast with him, I turned around, he was very tall, also he was so handsome and his voice was so peaceful and soft .
But everything changed when my eyes looked into his eyes...  suddenly I fainted.

I don't know why, it seems mad but when I looked into his eyes...I discovered that he was so important to me,  that I couldn't live without him... my life  was changing...
 This is just it the beginning of a new life, and also a long story...