Chapter 4: Metro

I came home after taking a walk around the city, as you know I found Shawn buying engagement rings, that meant he was going to get married. I was beginning to feel something for him ... but I barely knew him.

It hurt me, I already knew that I was not going to have any chance, that's why I just wanted to forget him.

4 months passed since that event, my life began to be increasingly boring, I only worked. I just went out with my friends, because I did not have them. I only worked and I went home, I felt very lonely. I needed someone to accompany me apart from my friend Nash.

One afternoon I decided to go for a walk, since I had not had one for a while. I went to several stores and I even bought several pieces of clothing, I needed to renew my wardrobe ... Continue taking my walk through the noisy streets of the city, I sat at a cafeteria table to have a drink, that afternoon I kept seeing people from one place to another, there was barely room to walk on the sidewalk, there were many people. I finished taking my coffee, I took a breath and I got back among the people, I was going to take the subway, since my apartment was quite far from the place where I was. I bought the ticket and entered the subway, it was complete, there was barely room to sit, suddenly I saw two free places, one next to the other ... I decided to sit in one.

The subway doors were about to close, but someone came running, I noticed him, he was tall and quite handsome, but he had wonderful eyes.

I just wanted to run away and forget that look, I just wanted to forget him, I

I did not want to fall in love with him again ... it was Shawn, I had forgotten it, but my eyes met his and I realized that I still loved him, I could not live without him.

He sat next to me, it seemed that he had not even realized it was me, he sure did not remember me anymore, but I did.