IX : Hidden Meanings

Hidden meanings in what?

Failed to do before...

What does he mean?

Chaeyoung stared blankly at her ceiling, recalling what had happened just a while earlier.

————————————————————
"Wait for me Jimin, wait for me," Chaeyoung said, and hugged him.

"I will, because that's what I failed to do before," he whispers.
————————————————————

The conversation between them replays in her head, over and over again.

But she does not understand the meaning behind his words.

His words, so simple, yet so complicated.

It was as if each word held a hidden meaning, one Chaeyoung would have to search for, one at a time. However long it'll take her to do so, she will willingly do it.

Because with him, was where she felt like home. The comfort in which being in his arms brought. She felt so vulnerable, but she knew he would protect her at all costs.

Pain, her head felt a dozen times heavier. Her breath hitches and her vision blurs.

—————————————————————
"Why would you do that? I love you, trust you, and this is how you treat me?"

"What? You really think I'm going to come back from work every day to an empty home with nothing? No one? I need attention, Chaeyoung, I have desires! Last I checked, I'm human. "

"Well, your desires needn't come from another woman! And don't you think I'm human too? You may have your desires, but I have feelings Jimin, I have feelings!"

"You can't solely push the blame to me on this, you've been prioritizing work over me lately, and-"

"That's enough Jimin, get out."

"But-"

"Get out!"
—————————————————————

Tears are rolling down Chaeyoung's soft, rosy cheeks before she even realizes. This man wasn't who she thought he was.

She really didn't have it all.

She sobs.

This time, however, she feels pathetic.

Then, she realizes.

That was what he failed to do before.

He failed to wait for her and instead went out doing sinful acts that caused the heartbreak in Chaeyoung's heart.