2min Fanfic

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

We just finished a concert and it went well. The crowd was screaming, and we didn't mess up. All of Shinee was in the dressing room and Key was in the only shower. I must have been daydreaming about who was going to get the shower next because I didn't notice minho come up behind me.

"Great job Taeminnie"

"Thanks Hyung, you did great too"

Minho wrapped his arms around my waist, I should be used to it by now, but every time he does it shivers run down my spine.

"You smell like sweat"

"Y-You don't smell any b-better" I mentally punched myself for stuttering.

I turned around to face him but he didn't let go of me so we ended up kissing distance apart. He started to lean in and I closed my eyes expecting a kiss, but a second later he licked my forehead.

"HEY!" I yelled and started chasing him around with a pillow.

MINHO'S P.O.V

Somehow Taemin got the shower after Key. The entire time he was in the shower I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. I don't know what came over me, but I felt an overwhelming need to kiss him. The wierd thing is that he didn't back away, instead he closed his eyes. 

Taemin walked out of the shower and he was looking for his clothes so I decided to play a trick on him and I took his clothes and hid behind the couch. A few minuts later he found me.

"Hyung! Gimmie my clothes!"

"Never!"

He tried to grap the clothes but I moved them out of the way. Taemin stumbled over his own feet and fell on my lap. ( A little clumsey for a lead dancer) I was expecting him to get up, but he never did.

"Gimmie my clothes!"

"Only if you give me something in return"

Once I said that he started kissing my neck. "UNnnngg Ahh" was the only sounds I could force out of my mouth. He puled back and I could form any words so I just gave him his clothes. He smiled as he walked away.

I'm gonna get him back for this at dinner.