Dinner

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

We picked a nice little restaurant to eat and we all sat down at a table with a red and white tablecloth. Minho was across from me and he kicked my foot. I laughed and kicked him back, then it turned into a massive footsie war under the tablecloth. The waitress came and we stopped. While she was setting down our menus I felt MInho's foot traveling up my leg and stopping between my thighs, just inches away from my crotch. I sat up a little in my seat and saw Minho smiling at the table.

I tried to ignore Minho's foot and the fact that my pants were getting tighter. The waitress came back and everyone was telling her what we wanted. When it was my turn to order MInho moved his foot so it was directly on my crotch. I was a stuttering mess. When the waitress left I glared at MInho who just smiled back. Just when I was used to the position of his foot he applied a generous amount of pressure to my crotch. I bit my lip to avoid making any embarrassing sounds. I could feel myself getting hard, luckily there was a tablecloth to hide it. Minho lifted up his foot just to push it down harder than before. A moan escaped my lips. Luckily it happened just as the food arrived so it seamed as if I was very enthusiastic about getting food. MInho was smiling to himself. I chewed on my lip as he continued to push down, then lift back up, then push down again. I tried to eat, occasionally choking on my food or moaning. The rest of Shinee thought that I was in love with the food, but by the look in his eyes I could tell MInho knew it was him.

When we all finished everyone got up, and I guess the fear of everyone seeing my boner made it go away because when I looked down it was gone.

The entire car ride back I was silent. I could occasionally see MInho smile at me, and I would glare back.

I need to get him back. He will pay for making me hard in a resturante