Chapter one : Found hope

"Come on Allana let's go " her father booms loudly , Allana was always terrified of him , and her mother , they were both Alcholholics , but once Allana came around they had to stop drinking and take care of her otherwise they would be arrested .

"Hurry up " her father yells again causing Allana Greene to flinch , they used the mothers maiden name because they didn't want the same name as her .

Allana quickly runs down the stairs, and into the car , there is a backseat in her parents car , but they don't want her to sit there ,so she sits in the trunk .

Once they close the trunk door , they open the backseat a little bit , so she can get some air . There is also a little bit of holes in the trunk , that she made before this road trip .

It's very cold back here because it's the middle of winter in New York . She has no coat, or blanket , so she wraps herself in her dirty blonde hair , that's down to her knees because it's never been cut .

"Allana pull up the seat " her father says , so she does what she's been told , and she hides in the darkness , and coldness in the back trunk .

She hears the officer talking to her parents , she wants to start screaming , and kicking around , but she's to cold to even move .

Once her parents take off , Allana slides to the back , and hits her head onto the metal in the back of the vehicle . There's a loud think , all the little blonde felt was pain , but she knows not to talk , slowly she falls asleep wondering if all parents are like hers , And daydreaming about a school.

Her parents go back and forth as Allana is shivering to death in the trunk , "we have a lot more time until we reach the border to Arizona" her mother says , "let's just leave her here " her father says , "okay " her mother Alexa says . Alexa clicks open the trunk , as Harold walks to the back , and grabs his sleeping daughter .

He looks at her sleeping body , but feels no guilt , as he throws her sweating body into the sand of a desert , but it was by a city , so she had more luck .

Allana gets up , and looks around , but she gets covered by a bunch of dust . Once the dust calms down the little blonde starts walking down the dirt road .

As soon as she hits the city , Allana is fascinated by all of its color , and people . "oh I'm sorry " An older. woman says , "hey it's okay " she say holding Allana close as she cries in fear.

"Here , you can come home with me " the kind woman says , and lifts her up .

"Let's help you pick out a couple outfits she says holding Allana close , as she walks into a small children's boutique .

"Do you like the dress " the woman says , "I forgot to say , my names Dianna " she says grabbing a wardrobe for the little girl , "I might have some clothes, that will fit you at home " she says , and sets Allana in the backseat of the taxi , next to her , and it drives them home .

"Here we are " Dianna says , "okay , I'll give you a bath , then we will cut your hair " she says , and carries Allana up the stairs into her bathroom.Once she sets the little girl into the bath tub , she starts to play ,well lets wash your hair Dianna says with a smile , Once they finish the bath Dianna grabs Allana a small onsie , and carries her into the kitchen.

As soon as Dianna grabbed the scissors Allana flinched ,"dont worry I'm" not going to hurt you" Dianna says ,and allana calms down . 'There all done" Dianna sasy after cutting the dirty blonde hair down just [ast her shoulders. "okay now im going to show you how to get ready for bed " she says carring Allana over to the bathroom, and shows her how to brush her teeth . "Well you can lay in bed with me tonight , and tomorrow we can set up your room " she says carrying the little princess into her room , and cuddles the whole night .