Chapter 2 : New Family ? Also contest info at the end!!

The sun shines in Allana's window causing her to wake up . "Goodmorning sweety " Dianna says carrying the little girl off the bed and into the living room . Allana refuses to be let out of Diana's arms , as she strengthens her grip around the woman's neck .

"Sh it's okay , we are going to put on some new clothes and make some yummy pancakes " Dianna reminds the little girls causing her to release her grip around the lady's neck . "there we go " Diana cheers as soon as she finished putting on leggings and a red knitted sweater that they bought at the boutique yesterday.

So much as changed in such little time , since Allana met Diana , sea grown to love her like a mother that she never had . "Now my daughter Demi is coming home later , and I can't wait for her to meet you " Dianna says hugging Allana , but Dinna was shocked when Allana hugged her back .

"Mom I'm home " A strange , but comforting voice says , Allana hides behind Dianna's leg just in case . "mom- oh who's this little sweet heart " the girl with long brown hair says bending down by Dianna's leg .

Allana recognized this girl before , she saw her on TV when her cousins were over before , but Allana just couldn't put her foot down on it .

"Well , I'm going to make pancakes , so why don't you go out back and play with Lanna " Dianna says causing Allana to slowly panic , but as soon as the girl with brown hair grabs Allana , the little girl relaxes in the arms of the girl who mentioned her name was Demi . "Hey , do you like swings " Demi asks , but All an a just blankly stares at her . Demi gets the hint and just sets her onto the playground swing right next to her . Allana feels scared , but also safe at the same time when she is with Demi , she is like the mom that she has never had before . Dianna sits inside laughing at the 2 little girls on the swing , just from the last couple of hours she feels like Allana is one of her own and will always take care of her .

"So what's your story " Demi asks Allana , not expecting an answer . The little girl continues to figure out how this thing works , but is hopeless . Demi pumps her legs and says "here do this , it'll make the swing work " . Allana stays quiet , but starts to move her legs .

Soon enough Demi and Allana are flying through the air . "Time to eat " Diana calls out ,Demi picks Allana up and carries her on her back all the way to the dining table , Allana hasn't eaten anything like this before , so she just grabs it with her fingers . Demi laughs and shows her how to use a fork and a spoon .

After a wonderful day full of activities comes to a end everyone sits on the couch and watch Cinderella . Allana relizes that everyone isn't like her parents , and someday everything will change .

Its time for bed , so everyone washes up and crawls into bed , but as soon as Allana shut her eyes she witnessed her pare ts and the horrible abuse she went through . She screams and then someone picks her up and cradles her in their arms . When she looks up , its Demi . Demi grated Allana like her chance to recover , or a reason to not tell her mom about her depression . Or maybe help her through it all , and show her love . Allana finally falls asleep , and Demi puts her back in her bed letting her rest peacefully .

Demi walks into her room and takes off her bracelets for bed , so they dont hurt her wrists . After she changed into shorts and a T shirt , she crawls into bed and says "I guess everyone is dealing with something " she whispers to herself before falling asleep .

THE NEXT MORNING

Allana slowly crawls out of bed into Demi's room , she's being to feel very fond of the teenager . Allana shakes Demi up very cheerfully , and only to receive a groan . "Demi' she says in her high-pitched voice , still nothing . She eventually just gives up and walks to Diana's room, where a middle -aged woman is making her bed .

"Hello little Allana , what would you want for breakfast ?" She asks in a soft tone , Allana grabs Diana's hand and sits on the couch . The mother laughs and turns on the TV to see Sonny with a chance playing , Allana tilts her head sideways because the girl on the screen looks like Demi .

"Okay , here's some oatmeal " Diana says and rests the oatmeal on the coffee table in front of the little girl . Allana beams with joy when she sees a familiar figure walk through the doorway ,"Demi" she squeals . Demi walks over to Allana and throws her onto her lap while the little girl eats.

"Hey mom , I have to leave tonight for the tour , and to film camp rock ." Demi announces , but Allana was lost in the TV she didn't even comprehend what she was saying .

"Okay big girl " Demi groans and places Allana onto the couch and walks into the bathroom . "Mummy" Allana says to Diana , "yes darling ?" Diana says cheerfully because all she wanted to hear was that little girl call her mom .

"I'm done " Allana says trying to put the dish in the sink . "Here give that to me " Diana says and she puts the dish in the sink .

"Let's get dressed "Diana says and walks Allana into her room . She pulls out a purple dress , that Allana throws on right away because she very much liked purple .

After getting dressed , and getting groomed (teeth and hair ) Allana sits back on the couch only to see a bunch of girls doing flips and dances on the screen . Diana notices the way Allana looks at the screen , she wanted to do that , she wanted to be just like the girls on TV .

Diana grabbed the computer and typed the numbers on the screen into her phone .....