Summary and Additional Info

Summary:

(Also posted on Quotev under my the same username)

(Story is pre-curse and Rumplestiltskin never falls for Belle)

(Rumplestiltskin x OC slowburn)

After the Battle of Hogwarts and the demise of the dark lord, Harmony Potter is once again hailed as the savior of the wizarding world. After she collected the Hallows she met Thanatos, otherwise known as Death. Impressed with her, he gifts her with some his own power, making her a champion of Thanatos. She also discovers, to her surprise, that she is a legacy of Hecate from her mothers side.

Tired of the wizarding world she along with Hecate, Thanatos, and Iris come together to send her on another adventure, in a new world, away from fame. They create a portal that leads to the Enchanted Forest, one that can be traveled between at any time, as long as she wears the enchanted bracelet that works as a portkey between the two worlds. Draco, Neville, and Luna also have their own so they can visit her anytime.

(Time is faster in the Enchanted Forest than in her original world, years could go by in the Enchanted Forest while only months going by on her earth)

(Harmony's earth is different from the one Storybrooke is on)

story started: 10/18/2018

story finished:

A/N: Hello person who decided to read my story, I'm Janet and am new to this whole writing thing. I'm pretty sure this story will end up being crappy so I'm sorry in advance. I love reading and have been writing prompts for myself and today just decided I should turn one of those into a full official story. I hope you like it if not, well I'm sorry. Oh! and there wont be a schedule for when I post a new chapter, I'll just update when I can.