Chapter one First Day

Cloves POV

I almost have a heart attack when my alarm goes off. "Ughhh" I moan.

"Rise and shine"

My older brother says. My brother is for sure the biggest ding-dong ever. He does this thing called self bonding were he runs around the house in his underwear and knee high socks dancing and singing random songs. You would think for 17 he would be more mature.

I decide to get up and get dressed. I go to my closet and pull out some black leggings, a red lace wide strap tank top, with some black flats. I pull out my gold necklace that says 'dream' on it. I apply a small amount of makeup. I never liked putting loads of makeup on I prefer a natural look. I grab my back pack and my phone and run downstairs. "morning honey" my mom says. "Morning" I answer "Alex!!!!" I yell while grabbing an apple."Were gonna be late." "I'm coming I'm coming calm down" Alex says as he grabs his books and walks out the door to the car.

I get into the passenger seat and turn on the radio. "You excited for your first day at Panem High?" Alex asks "Ya kind of. What about you?" "Ya I really hope we fit in here. What is your first class?" Alex says "math with Mr. Haymitch you?" I answer "Same" he reply's. He is 17 and I'm 16 but we still are both juniors in high school. We pull up in the parking lot and hop out of the car. Alex and I walk into the school together. I go to my locker and then head to my first class.

Cato's POV

I walk into class and sit in the back along with Peeta, Katniss, Marvel, and Johanna. We all have first period together which is really rare. "I'm glad we all have at least one class together" Peeta says. "ya I'm surprised we all are together. The only bad thing is that it's math class." Katniss responds. I'm about to say something but Mr.Haymitch starts to talk. "ok class meet our to new students Clove and Alex Green be nice to them." he says I look at them both the girl clove has dark black hair and green eyes the boy has blonde-ish hair and blue eyes they are both short but the boy looks about a year older.

The girl looks at the empty two seats next to me. She says something to her brother and they walk over to the seats by us. "Hi I'm Cato" I say to them "Hi I'm Clove and this is my brother Alex" she says extending a hand out. I shake her hand and smile.