Milkshake

(No reference to Riverdale whatsoever, I'm just using the song for this one-shot.)

Iris, Aurianna and Talia were backstage and discussing whether or not to sing the song Aurianna chose. "I don't think it's a good idea." Talia commented logically. "But come on Talia! You should get the chance to be in the spotlight! You're so sweet and smart and sexy...and-" "Sorry Talia, but I agree with Volta's girl. You should have a chance to shine too." Iris agreed with a wink. "Well, that settles it. 2:1, so I win!" The Voltan princess squealed enthusiastically. "Fine, fine. We at least know the routine, right?" Talia surrendered. "Yep. Let's do this, girls!" The Ephietian princess exclaimed with a bright smile.

A few minutes later...

The three strided on stage with their black and gold outfits on as the huge crowd cheered loudly; making them smile cheekily. "Talia, you got this." Aurianna whispered; careful not to let her words go through her mic. "Okay." Her friend answered as the first few seconds of the music started and the girls took their beginning poses.

After that, they started to dance and sing in harmony and sync; with Talia somewhat in more of the spotlight.

(You can play the song at this point

(You can play the song at this point...)

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like, it's better than yours," Iris started, "Dam right, it's better than yours, I could teach you. But I have to charge." Aurianna finished the beginning chorus.

*Magical Transition*

The girls took their bows and casually went backstage to change in their separate fitting rooms. "That was kind of fun, I guess." Talia declared awkwardly while changing into her normal clothes. "Kind of? Talia, that was awesome!" Aurianna squealed after putting on her sweater. "We did great, the audience was really enjoying themselves tonight." Iris agreed and opened the curtain after putting on her pink dress. "So we're going home now?" Talia asked. "Yep!" "Hold on a sec then, I need to grab my phone." The  Xerisian Princess replied and rushed to check her purse. "Okay, we'll wait for you." Iris nodded and left with Aurianna at her side.

"You certainly brought me to your yard, Princess." A familiar voice flirted with Talia; grabbing her attention. "What are you doing here Mephisto?" She hissed with discomfort. "You don't get it, do you?" He answered. "No, I don't." She muttered back. "I want your milkshake." Mephisto whispered in her ear; breathing on her cheek. "I don't think you know what that means." The princess countered with flushing pink cheeks. "Oh, but I do." Mephisto teases flirtatiously, then kissed her cheek. "Oh." Talia sighed helplessly in slight satisfaction. "I have to go." She stated in disappointment. "Until next time then, princess." He winked and disappeared as she rolled her eyes and caught up with Iris and Aurianna on their way to Aunt Ellen's.