Luxury Shopping

(I'm gonna make a reference-shoutout to my extended big brother, Spencer. If you're reading this, I want you to know what a great artist, musician, friend, and overall person you are. So you're going to be the fake name of Mephisto for this chapter. WOO! Enjoy my guy! 😉😁😘)

It's been a year since Talia and her friends first started living on Earth. So they decided to start doing what Earth girls do: shop.

"Come on Talia! I wanna see this shop!" Aurianna exclaimed; pointing at the sign saying LUSH: Freshmade Cosmetics. "I don't know..." Their brunette friend shrugged. "This is how we can fit in with other people on Earth, Talia." Iris added with a bright smile. "Are you sure going to a cosmetics store with the term 'freshmade' in it is so necessary?" Talia reviewed her reluctance.

Almost instantly a young guy in a LUSH apron with extremely familiar gleaming emerald eyes, pale pink lips, dark brown hair and a tan skin tone rushed up to them with a smile that Talia felt uncomfortable towards. "Hi ladies, welcome to to Lush! What can we do for you today?" He greeted them enthusiastically. "Ooh! What are those?!" The Voltan princess acknowledged the cubbies on one side of the wall that appeared to be magical orbs. "Oh, those are bath bomb-" the employee attempted to explain.

Before he could finish, Aurianna squealed and dumped at least five of the Sex Bomb bath bombs into the small testing bathtub for your hands; attracting almost every nearby shopper's attention. "I don't think you were supposed to do that..." Talia growled into her friend's ear in embarrassment. "Sorry..." The red head whispered awkwardly as everyone in the store continued looking around and minding their own business.

"Who put all of the Sex Bombs into the tub without permission?" A woman with milk chocolate skin, hazel eyes, dark blue lips and black hair interrogated the occupants of the store. "I think that's the manager, girls..." Iris mumbled anxiously. "Oof." Someone said in the background.

Relatively right away the guy that helped the girls out sprinted in front of the manager; nearly knocking over a table with a few of the new massage bars on it. "I did it!" He exclaimed proudly. "Sorry Spencer but if you do things like that, I don't know if you'll be able to responsibly work here anymore." "Are you...firing me Erica?" The guy now known as Spencer asked with a faint frown. "Sorry, but it was nice working with you while it lasted." She muttered. "Nothing to see here everyone! Just keep enjoying yourselves and the all natural luxuries we have here just for you!" Erica announced before heading into the back of the store.

Aurianna frowned as Talia gently dragged her outside beside Iris. "We cost Spencer his job!" She squealed sadly. "Don't worry about it." Talia reassured her. "He'll find another job," Iris added just before Spencer sprinted to them and accidentally tackled Talia.

(Oof.)

Is that...The two thought to themselves as Aurianna squealed obnoxiously. "You guys look SOOO CUTE TOGETHER!" She screeched excitedly while Iris rolled her eyes. "We'll meet up with you at the Claire's place." The blonde Ephiedian cleared the air and dragged the Voltan princess away with her.

"Sorry," Talia apologized and looked away awkwardly. "My bad," 'Spencer' muttered and got up; offering his hand to the Xerian teenager. "Is don't think your name is Spencer." Talia argued; witty. "Then what is it then, Talia?" He teased flirtatiously. "Mephisto." She whispered in shock as he dipped her for a quick kiss on the lips. "You are too smart!" Mephisto smirked sarcastically.

Before disappearing magically, he hissed softly, "I love you, Talia." leaving her completely shell-shocked.

— — —

After Talia caught up with her friends, she blinked. "That was some luxury shopping, huh?" Iris raised an eyebrow with a LUSH shopping bag in hand. "What did you get?" Her brunette friend asked. "...a bath bomb and a lip scrub." "The lip scrub is popcorn flavored!" After that, Talia just sort of tunes herself out of the conversation and had his words play weirdly in her head again and again.

"I love you Talia."