Freedom

The party was amazing, I met up with all my friends I never dreamed of seeing again. We talked laughed and partied.

Unfortunately I had to go back home.
Sigh...
I hate that part.

Upon reaching my Dad was outside waiting for me.
Talk about a "good" father.
"Stacy where the hell have you been so late?"
Grimancing hard enough to send a message to him I walked straight to the door completely ignoring him.
"Young lady stop right there"
Rolling my eyes I stopped and looked at him. I surely knew what was coming.
"What?"
" 'What?' Is that how u speak to your father?, listen you are grounded. And by that I mean no outdoors. There is no way youre allowed to leave the house, and Btw u never do anything in this house. Never cook, never clean never ever pick up after yourself. Your mother does everything for u like a slave. You should be ashamed of yourself and go and appologise. Another thing.. Hand over the cellphone."
Feeling totally onesided I held on tighter to my phone and pulled up my chin.
"First of all Dad you have no idea what tonight ment to me. Yes I know you were worried and stuff but the minute I say party and friends that guys or even girls you guys flip and put me on survilence. I never get a chance. I am 19 and still feel like I'm 16 when I'm home. Its aweful. I have a Parttime Job and I am going to school. Did you even concider for once how hard it is on my part????!!! Like How am I to clean up and wash and cook and do everything? Mom does it cause she loves me and is helping me out. Yes I know that I work by you and I get flexability but guess what?
I Quit. And Im leaving. No need for anyone to look after me anymore." I charged inside and hugged mom.
" Mom this is goodbye" she looked so confused but I knew she would eventually understand.
I grabbed my suitcase and started packing.
After rushfully packing I took all my savings and called Tina... She came and picked me up. Dad was still out in the porch with an angry face waiting to stop me forcefully. But it never worked.

I FINALLY LEFT THE DEN.