Otakuweebroblox

What is life-ISG

---

Life can mean many different things to different people, it just depends on how you yourself looks on life. Life to one person might be to find love and make a family. Life for someone else might be to find wealth and to prosper. It all depends on the person. 

If you look at it in more of a scientific way then the answer would be different. 

"Deoxyribonucleic acid is a molecule that carries most of the genetic instructions used in the growth, development, functioning and reproduction of all known living organisms and many viruses."

This is the scientific meaning of life, but many people might not think of an answer like this. There really is no answer to the meaning of life. 

You can say that our main purpose is to reproduce and evolve. 

You can also say that the meaning of life is to live it to its fullest. See everything that there is to see. You might even have heard someone say, "live your best life."

---

"The condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death."

---

It doesn't matter what you say. If you think its for love or for evolution. Both answers are equally correct and equally wrong. 

So to answer your question-

 Life is what you want it to be, life is what you make it.