Which is More Important?

Many people don't realize animals have feelings, but we do. As a seahorse, I have seen many sizes of garbage ranging from a small group of plastic to the Pacific Garbage Patch that covers up 1.6 square kilometers. That's filled with styrofoam cups, plastic containers/pieces, plastic holders, rubber, EVERYTHING!

The Pacific Garbage Patch is mainly consisted of small pieces of plastic that can't be seen from the naked eye (you hoomans). It's about 9 feet deep, and has about 7,000,000 tons of trash. But that's not the only one. There' actually five more of them called gyres. Not all of them are on the water's surface. At least 70% of the trash is on the ocean floor. Now, that's actually a lot... a whole lot.

You know, you can get small plastic pieces in your fish! This is how it happens:

First, the fish accidentally swallows the plastic that you guys threw away. Secondly, the fish dies/gets caught.Thirdly, it gets sold after being washed. Humans eat it (someone ate my Aunt Sally once 😢)

Choking may be kinky for you, but it's not for sea turtles. They're choked with the plastic around their necks that you guys threw in the sea. That's causing them to die... and as a seahorse... friends dying is NOT my first priority.

We're also damaging coral reefs because of our pollution (organic and non-organic). Coral reefs are beautiful places. They're like the Disney of the sea. I've been there a couple of times, and they're gorgeous! If all coral reefs were to die... well... I would never forgive you guys.

It's also hurting you guys, hoomans. It's also polluting the air* and the water you Dum-dums drink. It causes so many medical conditions to children, adults, and land animals. People in China can't even breath or sometime see because of the heavy pollution.

*Air pollution can cause extreme temperatures and acid rain.

As you can see, this is a mutated turtle. This can happen because of filthy water affecting it when he was born. Imagine what could also happen; two-headed trouts, frogs with see through skin, and even a two-headed albino snake that might fight each other... oh wait, those already exist.

This summer has been extremely hot and humid, which causes health problems. Also, the Arctic is melting which is dangerous to animals such as the polar bear and penguins because they're losing their habitats. I don't want any of them to die (surprisingly in Pengu the Penguin)

In the past 100 years, the temperature has risen 34 degrees Fahrenheit due to the pollution you hoomans are giving out. Many animals (like mee) might go extinct, and your grandchildren might not even be alive to see the world.

 Many animals (like mee) might go extinct, and your grandchildren might not even be alive to see the world