Chapter 21

"My head hurts" I groaned as I reached for my head and massage it lightly.

I squinted my eyes when the sunlight directly shines on my face.  Wait, sunlight?

I regained my composure and sat upright, I looked around and there was this huge school infront of me. I felt the cold ground under my ass and wind blew through my hair. I stared at the school until I realise that I slept on the ground infront of the place where people suffer.

"How the fuck did I get here?" I whispered to myself as I stood up. Its a good thing that no one's around yet.

"Damn, I can't remember a single thing," I hissed as I was finally on my feet.

I tried looking around for any signs of D. O or kai or anyone one of them, but there was no sign of them. Groaning, I walked across the street to sit on one of the benches there, I sighed heavily as my hangover started kicking in.

"Stupid Alcohol making my head hurt so much, fuck" I groaned again and laid limply on the bench.

"It's not even winter here why the heck am I freezing to death?!" I kept on questioning myself as my headache gets worse.

I had the sudden urge to look down on my body, I was just wearing some cycling shorts and a very large t-shirt that reached my knees, the killer heels was gone and it was replaced by fuzzy socks.

" hmm so I'm only wearing a man's shirt and some fuzzy socks while I slept on the road?" I whispered.

"ughhh" Someone suddenly groaned behind the bushes which made me jump a little.

"Holy shit is that a good morning ghost or something?" I neared the bushes and the noise was getting louder and louder.

I slowly tucked the bushes away and peeked what's behind it.

"Sehun? How did my dress ended up in your body? And Xiumin? What the heck?" I eyed both of them, Xiumin's face was stuck to Sehun's right foot, Sehun was wearing my dress last night and Xiumin was also wearing someone else's dress.

"Don't even ask what happened because I don't even know either" Xiumin huffed and tried getting his face unstuck.

"What glue did you guys even use to stick my face on this man's foot" Xiumin tried pulling away again and grunts a lot of times.

Sehun rolls his eyes "Be grateful hyung, it's only once in a lifetime your face could get stuck on a hot delicious man's foot" Sehun boasts.

I rolled my eyes at the two as they started bickering.

"Stop it! Jisoos, let's find the other's first" I said firmly, and grabbed Sehun's other foot and started dragging them to the open street.

"You might wanna get us unstuck first" Sehun said while looking down at Xiumin who was practically laying down on the ground.

"I'm sure we didn't use super glue right? So I guess with a little water you guys would be free" I said while I scammed the area for  source of water. But there were no houses in sight.

"How about that fire hydrant over there?" Sehun points out the hydrant near bus stop sign board.

"that could work" You muttered and dragged them near the hydrant.

"okay so just put your foot and your face here" You instructed them, Xiumin looked scared when his face was just inches away from the hydrant, he was getting the feeling that this won't be good.

"It's close so I'm just gonna use this crowbar" I said while proudly waved at them the crow bar I was holding.

Xiumin raises an eyebrow, "Since when did you have that crowbar?" he questions but you just shrugged in reply and started hitting the hydrant.

"FUCKING. OPEN. YOU. PIECE. OF. LITTLE. SHIT." I screamed when I hit the hydrant everytime.

Then I finally manage to damage the hydrant and water started spilling out, resulting Sehun and Xiumin breaking free.

"Now let's find the others" I said as I marched away from them.

"do you even know where to go?" Xiumin yelled.

I paused and slowly turn around.

"YEAH-NO not even a clue" I sighed and sat down on the cold ground.

I'm tired, seriously, I've reached my point where I'm even too lazy to braathe right now.

"Let me just lie down for a bit and think" I slowly laid down on the cold floor but someone grabbed both of my feet and yanked me back on to the side walk then I heard a loud honk from a big bus inches away from me.

"Dear Lord. (Y/n)! YOU ALMOST GOT KILLED! AND BY KAI TOO!" Sehun screamed at me with wide eyes while I just gave him a look then glanced at the fire truck next to me which was driven by Kai. He smiled at me apologetically and climbed out of the truck.

"why are you driving a fire truck?" Xiumin asked Kai as soon as he stood near us.

Kai shrugged his shoulders and smiled "I really don't know, I just woke up inside this fire truck."

"Wow that's so cool" I muttered as I neared the truck to check it out.

"So are we just going to ignore the fact that you almost ran over (y/n)?!" Sehun yells again.

Kai rolled his eyes "Chill. She didn't die okay? So let's just look for the others, climb in grandpa" Kai said then climbs in the truck followed by Xiumin and me.

"FYI YOU'RE the grandpa between us tss"

Before we go, I heard someone yelling my name.

"Hold on, someone's calling me" I said and stuck my head out of the window to look for it.

"(y/n) no one's out here but us" Xiumin said and sticks his head out too.

"Nah, I'm pretty sure someone's cal-- holy mother of twenty six ducks why is Chanyeol stuck up there?!" My eyes widen as I look at Chanyeol who was hanging from the flag pole and wearing a big frown.

"Finally someone saw me. I was yelling your name earlier but you didn't even bother to look up" Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"well damn, I'm sorry." I signaled Kai to get near the flag pole and extend the ladder of the fire truck to go near Chanyeol so he can climb down.

After a few minutes of telling Chanyeol to shut his ass up and just climb down the ladder we were off to look for the others.

" I still can't believe that I ended up on a flag pole" Chanyeol muttered, his brows and arms are both crossed as he glared through the window.

"If you ended up hanging from a flag pole and kai woke up in a fire truck and the three of us woke up in a Bush, what else could happen to the others" I muttered as I thought of every single possibility that something crazy that happened to the others.

When we reached the city, there were a lot of police cars sorrounding a candy store.

"SIR PLEASE PUT DOWN THE CANDY CANE AND LET'S TALK IT OUT" a police called out from his megaphone.

My brows furrowed as Chen's figure came into view, he was carrying a giant candy cane and he was only wearing his boxers with printed ducklings, a pair of blue socks, a helmet and some scuba goggles.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL STICK THIS CANDY CANE UP YOUR ASS"

"and now the chaos begins" Sehun hummed as we stared at a wild screaming Chen.

***************

A/n: YES BITCHES THIS AUTHOR IS STILL ALIVE AND BREATHING POLLUTED AIR. 

PS. please don't kill me ^^V