two; prom committee

Being a class representative is a pain in the ass when it comes to Christmas or Homecoming. Jimin, being one of them, somehow ended up in the Prom Committee as well. He did ask the principal if it's possible to remove him from the committee but "it was far too late now". Jimin decided to go with it and give it a shot.

"Does anyone have any ideas?" Ms Kang, who was responsible for the Prom Committee, asked everyone in the room.

There were class representatives and volunteers from the Junior and Senior year. Jimin only recognised only two people: Yoongi, who is another class rep, and Hoseok, Jiae's ex. Jimin and Yoongi are quite close to each other ever since Sophomore; not with Hoseok, though. The room was silent until someone raised their hand up.

"How about we have a couple photoshoot?" They suggested. Ms Kang nodded her head as she jotted it down in her notebook.

"Anything else?" She looked around and made a sudden eye contact with Jimin.

"How about you, Jimin?"

His eyes sparked open to the unexpected, direct question. No words could escape his mouth but only "umm" and "hmm". He hadn't thought of any ideas; as he didn't want to be here, in the first place. Jimin looked at Yoongi and within seconds Yoongi raised his hand.

"What if we set up a kissing booth?" He suggested. Ms Kang noted and nodded, again.

"I'll think about it, Yoongi, but that's a great idea."

The bell rang; everyone snatched their bags and quickly exited the classroom. Soon as the pair of class reps closed the door of the classroom and into the fully packed hallway of teenagers, Jimin stared at Yoongi.

"Did you really had to suggest that?" He asked through secondhand embarrassment.

Yoongi sigh. "I'm doing a favour for you, but especially for myself."

"I'm not letting you date Jiae." The younger warned. "She is not fit for you."

"Also, how are you doing a favour for me?"

Yoongi raised one eyebrow and gave him the weird glance. "Are you kidding me? Did you suddenly forget about Jungko-"

Jimin covered Yoongi's mouth with his hands as he didn't want anyone to hear what he had to say. The secret is only known to Yoongi, Taehyung and Jiae - nobody else.

"He has a girlfriend anyway." He sighed. "Not like I got a chance."

-

Art for Jimin was one of the only lessons that he shared with Jungkook. He was surprised that Jungkook even picked this subject for his last year. Art & Design was one of the hardest subjects out of Creative Arts.

Jungkook sat two tables away from Jimin. Jimin would sometimes glance at Jungkook and look how he is doing his work. He has noticed how Jungkook always organises his desk in a certain way before he begins to paint, or the way his head is tilted whenever he is struggling to find the right brushes.

Jimin was a painter as well - watercolour painter, to be exact. He enjoys to paint with them the most since watercolours create such a great and aesthetic look. Jimin loves to work in pastel colours, so watercolour is just right for him.

"How was the prom committee meeting?" said a voice out of nowhere. Jimin took his headphones out to see if anyone was directly speaking to him.

When Jimin was about to put his headphones back, someone tapped him onto his shoulder. The younger's eyes widened as the veiny and beautiful hand backed away from his shoulder. Jimin slowly looked up to see Jungkook facing him.

"I was asking, how was the prom committee meeting?" Jungkook questioned.

"I was supposed to be there but I forgot about it."

"A-Are you talking to me?" Jimin stuttered.

-

i'm not used to writing such long chapters so yall should be proud of me. hehe