six; skipping

Jiae closed the door as she and Taehyung exited the nurse's office. Jungkook was outside the cabinet; waiting for something and someone. He had his bomber jacket on and his backpack poorly supporting on his shoulder.

"How's Jimin?" He asked, and followed the pair soon as they started walking.

"He is sleeping now." Jiae replied, relieved.

"I bet he hates me now even more than before."

Taehyung laughed loudly. Jiae quickly side punched him onto his stomach that made him squeal a bit in pain.

"No, but seriously," Taehyung changed the tone of his voice - serious.

"He has never hated you."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. He was clearly confused. For the past year; ever since Jimin started to ignore him and burst into random arguments with "stop talking to me! this is all your fault!"

"Oh." That was all Jungkook could respond with.

"I'll, uh, go now."

-

It's been a few hours since the accident in the restroom. Jimin's parent was informed; his dad was so worried that he rushed out of work. Jimin was well rested within those hours, so when he got home, he was studying for the upcoming quiz in physics.

When the school day was over, Taehyung and Jiae visited the nurse and thanked her for taking care of Jimin. The nurse told them that he was taken home and is feeling fine. The pair had to walk home alone.

Meanwhile, Jungkook jumped into his car and, straightaway plugged his phone in aux. He began to blast music out; turned the wheel and drove his way home. The roads weren't packed but his phone was buzzing, a lot.

Jungkook stopped at the red light and grabbed his phone. He had over 50 messages from his teammates-- new messages were still coming up. Most of the messages were his teammates yelling at him, in caps lock, about how he missed another practice.

The yellow light flickered into green light. Jungkook threw his phone to the passenger seat and accelerated on the road. He was home within a few minutes.

Jungkook parked in front of the garage. He grabbed his school bag, phone and keys before he double locked the car. He unlocked the front door and walked inside. It leads to a small hallway where coats, scarfs were hanging and shoes placed underneath them.

He took his shoes off; turned left and walked, in socks, to the living room. Jungkook loudly groaned as he collapsed onto the large, comfortable leather sofa. His bag was harshly balancing on his shoulder.

Suddenly, Jungkook's phone started buzzing, again. He let out a sigh before getting his phone out of his pocket. The caller ID said "Freckles😍💕💘💗💞💓💝💞💖". Jungkook wished he didn't have to pick up the phone but he did, anyway.

"Why did you miss the practice? I was looking for you, for like, twenty minutes!" She immediately asked him.

"Hi you too, I guess."

"What's wrong pooh bear? You sound upset." Her voice sounded soft, as usual.

"I'm not upset-- I wasn't feeling alright for the practice." He explained with minimal detail.

"I was just thinking if you could come over for dinner and meet my parents." Hyerin's voice suddenly changed the tone. It sounds like she's trying to seduce Jungkook but isn't working for him. 

"I'll think--"

"Please." She begged. "Pretty please."

Jungkook let out another sigh and said, "'Kay, 'Kay." He could feel Hyerin smiling like an idiot on the other side of the phone. He, honestly, didn't understand why would she be smiling about something like this.

"Hyeri--"

"Yes, babe?" She quickly responded to Jungkook's callout. 

"I'll have to get going." He simply concluded the call. 

"Alright, babe. Love you." Hyerin signed off. 

The call ended without Jungkook even saying anything back. He didn't understand anything that happened after school about Jimin. The realisation hit him that he has been living in lies, made only by himself, for almost a year...

Something is wrong.

-

omg i haven't updated in a while. i have been busy watching anime and procrastinating from social media, in general.