Chapter 2: BTS?

Lisa's POV

"Now answer mine!" i shout at Jennie "They are the kingka of the school, they are BTS." Jennie said fangirling "BTS?" i ask "Yeah!" Jennie answer.

They walk toward us.

"Hey Jennie! How are you?" one of them ask "I'm fine oppa" she answer "Well who's the girl then?" the other one ask "Oh. Ah BTS this is Lisa, Lisa this is BTS." Jennie introduce "Hi i'm Lisa" i introduce myself "Hi Lisa i'm Namjoon but you can call my RM, i'm the leader of the group." he introduce "Hi i'm Seokjin but you can call me Jin, i'm the oldest." he introduce "Hi Lisa i'm Yoongi" he introduce lazily "Hi Lisa i'm Hoseok you can call me J-hope." he introduce happily "Hi Lisa i'm Jimin nice to meet you" he was about to kiss my hands but stop by Rosé "Don't you dare!" she scolded Jimin. Jimin let go my hand "Hi Lisa i'm Taehyung you can call me V." he said while doing V sign "Hey Kook introduce yourself" V said "Hi i'm Jungkook" he said coldly "Hi nice to meet you all" i said "Oppa~ kaja?" a girl ask Jungkook "Sure babe" he answer "Bye gotta go hyung" he said "Fine go with that slut." V said coldly.

Then Jungkook left with that girl

"V who's that?" i ask curiosly "That's Jessie the 'Queenka' of the school" he said "And a total slut" Jimin added "Oh" that's all I can say "Why Lis?" Jisoo ask "I'm just curious, beacause she's beautiful" i said then Jennie chokes in air " Jinja!?" she said "What's the beauty of that slut?" she ask again "Why is it bad to compliment her?" i ask "No, it's not bad, but she's a total SLUT!" V said "Ok?" that's all I can say I didn't even know her.

Time Skip~ Lunch

We go to the canteen to eat lunch, we took the seat beside the window.

"Wow this is delicious" i said while chewing the food "I know right" Jennie said.

BTS came to us...

Can we join?" V ask "Of course" Jennie answer V "Thanks" he thanked Jennie "But why is she here?" she whisper to V "She force Kookie" he whisper back to Jennie "Argh" she whisper to me "Why - argh!" she shout "Oh are you ok?" Jessie ask "Of course" Jennie answer coldly "Ok" she said. I can see that she smirk slightly.

"Just eat!" Jisoo shout to Jennie "Calm down Jen" i whisper "Ok"she said calming down.

"Ok, who's that girl?" she point at me with disgust look "Oh this is Lisa, Lisa this is the SLUT of the school Jessie" Jennie said while holding her anger "You!" she was about to slap Jennie but i grab her hands before it touch Jennie's face "Don't you dare to slap her!" i shout "Or What?" she said smirking "You'll get this" i punch her straight in the face. She was about to fight back, but Jisoo hold her "Don't even dare to fight back!" she shout "Get out!" Rosé yelled.

She left the canteen angrily. I can see that BTS face was shock. "Wow!" Hoseok said "That was awsome!" Jimin said "That's the real swag" Yoongi said. But Jungkook has a cold expression, I Don't  even care.

Jungkook's POV

I was shock of what Lisa did. But I still put my cold expression. I walk closer to V hyung " We have our next victim" i whisper while smirking at Lisa "I know we'll start tomorrow" V whisper back.

Hi guys chapter 2. Sorry for the error and wrong grammars 🙏😂. Hope you guys support me. 🙏🙏 Love you Armlinks! 💖😘