19 - Getting To Know Them

Sigh Liam is honestly really dreamy. I'm already in love with him tbh. He's kind of like your Chris Hemsworth but not a blonde?? Maybe...

___________________________________

The next morning I woke feeling good. My mind was clear and I was giddy about the day I had ahead of me. I was happy about the small talk that I had with Liam.

After we spoke, he ran back with me. He walked me to the door of my cabin and then winked at me before leaving. I headed inside and jumped into bed feeling like a little school girl.

What he said to me made me feel relieved. He wanted to help me. He was going to. He knew that I was scared and he was willing to help me with that. My wolf loved it.

After my run with Ezra, I found myself standing back at the boulder with Alfie again. He was in a foul mood and he had been snapping at me all morning. Something bad clearly happened and he was definitely bothered.

"Hurry up! I don't have all day," Alfie grunted as I pulled. I rolled my eyes at him. When he was in a better mood, I was going to give him a mouthful and make him apologise.

I continued pulling. I hadn't even made it to the line before Alfie jumped off. He muttered something I didn't hear and then walked away. I watched Alfie stalk all the way across the pack before he shifted at the trees and tore off into the forest, disappearing within seconds.

I gaped and looked around. What the hell?

I dropped the rope and glanced around, looking for someone I knew. I spotted Lila a while away, but she was training with Austin and I didn't want to interfere.

"Don't worry about him. He's just a grumpy old man," I heard from behind me. I spun around, coming face to face with one of Lila's brothers. It was one of the twins, but I wasn't sure which one it was. They weren't identical twins, but they looked similar. It was the same with Liam. They all looked so similar.

I smiled at him anyway. "I think I just piss him off. I may or may not do it on purpose," I said.

The male cracked a grin at me and motioned for me to follow him. I did. He lead me across the pack and then sat down on a log that looked out over where Lila was training. I cautiously sat next to him.

This male didn't pose a threat. I wasn't at all threatened by him. After all, he was supposed to be my brother now.

"I'm Leon, by the way. Liam's brother," Leon introduces himself to me. I smiled at him and nodded. He picked at his nails which were covered in dirt.

"Alison. Nice to meet you," I told him my name and smiled. He smiled back and turned to face me again.

"I like you. You're funny," Leon told me without context. I raised my eyebrows at him questioningly. He smirked and motioned to Lila. "She's told us all about you, and plus, you ran away from Liam the other day and then made him sit outside your cabin all day... that was hilarious."

I found myself laughing at Leon. He laughed with me and I shrugged at him. I felt better about what happened with Liam because of last night when we briefly spoke with each other. He seemed understanding.

"Liam is a good wolf. He'll take care of you," Leon told me. I nodded at him. I didn't doubt what he said, but I was still cautious.

I barely knew Liam. It made me nervous. I was supposed to be in a relationship with someone that I barely knew?

My wolf scolded me with a snap of her teeth. I knew what she was talking about. If I wanted to know Liam, I should go find him right now and try to get to know him.