good or evil?

DAMON'S POV

I went to see Bonnie Bennett. Kathrine said to ask her. I don't believe a damn thing Kathrine says but maybe Bonnie will shed some light on the subject. I knocked on the door. I waited looking around, hoping Kathrine was lying about Mikael. Someone came to the door and when I whipped around I saw Bonnie. "I need some help, Bon  bon." She looked at me and crossed her arms. "What makes you think I would help you?" I looked at her and got a smirk on my face. "Kathrine told me you could shed some light on this 'miracle' child." I put the emphasis on miracle. She uncrossed her arms and looked both ways out the door. "Come in." So did this baby scare everyone? 

I followed her in her house. She motioned for me to sit on the couch. I sat and looked at her. She looked tense. "So spill." She looked at her shoes. "This child will be powerful Damon. The witches are already talking about it." Are you serious? This child hasn't even been born and it already has people wanting to kill it. "How powerful we talking? Vampire powerful? Witch powerful? Hybrid powerful? You gotta give me something to go on Bonnie." She looked at me in the eyes so I knew she wasn't lying. "Put all those creatures together and add some power on top." I looked at her mouth agap. How powerful can one child be? "That isn't possible." I stated. She smirked at me "Neither is this child." touche. She was right. This child wasn't possible but I see it growing in my sister. "The thing is though, in all the whispering, it is said that this child could be good or evil." A loophole. There always is. "So what if it's good?" I had to ask. She said "Then we have nothing to worry about. It will go around planting trees or something." I nodded and asked "What if it's evil?" 

Bonnie looked at the floor and then back at me. "It will eliminate all supernatural creatures, starting with witches." Okay there are two sides to every story. My sister wouldn't let this child be evil. When Bonnie spoke up again "There will be but one person who can control it, Damon. And she might die during the birth." Okay this angered me. She can see this in my face. "My sister is not leaving me again. I've lost her before and I couldn't live with myself. It will not happen again." She nodded as I stormed out of her house. I had to tell Klaus about Mikael coming to town. I just had to.

I retrieved my phone from my pocket and dialed Klaus' number. I heard two rings then "Ahh, Damon. What can I do for you?" This was going to piss him off but I would rather him know so he can prepare. "Klaus, I had a conversation with Kathrine today." Klaus snickered as he said "And what did Katerina say?" I took a deep breath. "Your father is on his way." I didn't hear anything was he that stunned or was he pissed? He then stated "Get Samantha out of town, now. She will not be harmed." I agreed with this with completely. "I know something else that you, samantha and me should talk about." He sighed "What are you talking about Damon?" I was getting annoyed. "Just meet me at the boarding house in about an hour."