Chapter 2: Part 2

Nico
Finding Percy a shirt was like finding a needle in a haystack, not only was he a foot taller than the small boy he was also like 5 weight classes higher.
In the books, and movies they protagonists always manage to find something even if it's like a grandma finding something for her granddaughter, but finding something for Percy was near impossible to lend clothes, seriously how much testosterone does he drink?
It wasn't going great until he found an old Led Zeppelin shirt his dad gave him years ago for him to grow into, but never did, did he feel satisfied. Sure Nico normally wore loose fitting clothes but goddamn Percy was huge.
"Here, I hope this fits." Nico handed him the old faded band shirt. Percy slipped it on and instantly felt homey. Yeah, it was a little tight, but he liked it. "Here you can borrow my aviator jacket to, its fucking huge on me so it might be a little small for you," Percy scoffed, "you tree."
The tall boy didn't feel comfortable taking the aviator jacket from Nico as he knew how much attachment he had to it, but before he could say anything Nico shrugged on a bomber jacket and didn't think much of it.
The jacket actually fit him a little loosely, and it was super heavy leather. He wondered how Nico went about carrying a jacket that was basically 10 pounds and a little loose on the boy that was almost six foot. And I don't know if you noticed, but Nico is not like that. At all.
Percy inhaled and sighed smelling the vanilla and pomegranate smell of Nico di Angelo. His body relaxed after breathing it in. He put the hands in his pockets and took out some gum wrappers and a pair of small framed glasses.
"Hey, Nico?" The frail boy turned to look at him since he shrugged on his jacket.
Percy actually radiated this aura of just gorgeous. Nico was sure none of what he said made sense, but he was too entranced in the boy before him to care.
His heart felt limp as he saw his crush rock, a band tee, a leather jacket, adidas track pants, and old high tops.
Nico's pink face slightly deepened when he realized Percy would look good in anything because his beautiful feature would distract from the clothes themselves.
"Nico?" Percy snapped his fingers in front of the small boys face, "earth to Nico!" Nico was taken from his mind scared looking at the tall boy who had one hand waving in front of him and another holding...his...glasses.
"Sorry! I was mind wandering," Percy shrugged then started to unfold the glasses in his palms, "so I'm assuming you need these glasses to see properly, I mean who wouldn't want to look at this sexy face correctly- ow! I mean look at me!— OW!" Nico hands playfully hit Percy in the side and started to turn his head to leave for the front door before Percy could interject. He did anyway.
"Okay, I'll shut up if you put these on?" Nicos faces flushed again, but he chuckled, "Alright, alright, I'm only agreeing to this cause it'll be hilarious watching you not talk about yourself." Percy rolled his eyes as Nico put the thick black framed glasses on. Nicos breath hitched as Percy slid the brown frames on his face, his strong hands close to his cheeks. Nico tried everything in his willpower not to blush at the proximity.
"Happy?" Nico questioned surprisingly as Percy flopped his hands to his side. Percy nodded his infectious smile showing, "Very."
Nico then made a decision to never take them off.
*****