Chapter 4: Part 3

Percy
    You wouldn't think it's easy to fall in love, but as Percy laid on his bed, and the small pale boy in his arms he realizes maybe that's why he can no longer detach himself from the sleeping boy. Literally, he has needed to pee for 10 minutes, but nothing not even the gods themselves would make Percy move from where he is now, he felt this bad aura or feeling if he were to move, so he laid still willing his eyes to close and his mind to take off, but he couldn't lift his gaze from the boy.
    The black curls fell around his pale face like a crown of intimidating darkness, his eyelashes were so long and bold a beauty guru would be jealous, his thin, but feminine frame was nothing, but beautiful in Percy's eyes, he could hold place his hands and they'd fit perfectly where his waist meets his hips. Percy imagined a life with Nico nothing as like it was now. More meaningful, somehow his brain couldn't connect this to a normal relationships with kissing and hand holding as he imagined it nothing more than being personal with Nico. How his small hands would feel gripping at Percy's hair. Completely platonic he thought.
So, maybe this was love, and maybe lustful, but never so soon in the mind of Perseus Jackson. Sadly, it would take awhile for a man blind to his own perfections to see somebody else's.
    Maybe a soulmate is the perfect combination of both. Keeping in mind asexuality and their spectrum is a thing so maybe not, or you can interpret that yourself. Are you someone who thinks love and lust can "create" a soulmate, or rather, would that be enough for a soulmate for you? Or are you someone who feels an emotional and mental connection can make a soulmate, rejecting those of a sexual relationship.
    As Percy laid with Nico he didn't think any of that confusing ideas of love and soulmates, he would rather think about making Nico happy. Maybe that's his idea of a soulmate. Making each other happy and having bad times, but overcoming them together to go back to the the happy endings. Soulmates though, do not get this confused, is where you and your partner work together make each other happy, and work together to get through the hardships. Think of that how you may, soulmates or not, but relationships where only one person benefits, or you strive to bring one person happiness, and they either disregard, ignore, or keep it for themselves is no soulmate. It's toxic, and there's no way make it simpler.
    Luckily Percy was ready to support Nico through whatever, and Nico already proved he would help Percy, taking him in after a heavy night, or nights, he couldn't remember, and nursed him back to health, while also listening to his dark memories of Gabe Ugliano and supporting him the whole way through. That is something the tall, muscular, deep tan, black haired boy, with the mystifying blue-green eyes would never forget.