Chpt 1

Chpter 1 - New School

Jungkook's Pov

Hey my name is Jungkook I am a bad boy that gets what he want when he wants. But right know I have to go to a new school because my last 5 kicked me out.

My parents are having me go to a school a super rich school. Like a highschool where children from a higher rank or from super wealthy family's are lucky enough to spend their time there. Lets just say it's a highschool for the super rich and beautiful.

Since my parents are rich I am lucky enough to spend my time there. But like I want to. I walked on to school campus and was amazed by the sight of the school. It was huge.

I hated how it looked

I hated how it looked. It was to big. I entered the school and went to find the office once I finally did I entered it and a older girl looked at me with her glasses in the middle of her nose.

She glared at me but then bagan to speak.

" You must be Jungkook. "

Jk

" Yep * smirks. *

teacher

" Well I know how you have acted getting kicked out of 5 different types of schools. "

Jk

" Well no shit "

Teach

" Just shut up and take your schedule and room key. "

I took the stuff and left the room. I like her she is mean.

I quickly went to the dorm which was room 69 I opened the door and the first thing I could get was a sweet masculine sent of vanilla and pumpkin spice. I also looked at the other side of the room and saw a fucking crown on the table.

 I also looked at the other side of the room and saw a fucking crown on the table

the beds are pretty cool. I heard the bathroom door open and looked at who it was.

It was a boy he was smaller than me but that did not mean anything. He was hot as fuck he looked at me then looked at the towel around his waist. He blushed and went back inside the bathroom.