Show Me the Stars

Quick Note: The italicized sentences is when the doctor is talking to the TARDIS telepathically.

         "Doctor," Clara whined, "when are we going to see something interesting?".

        The doctor swung around the TARDIS's counsel looking annoyed. "Oi! What do mean interesting? I have taken you to plenty of interesting places."

        "Not lately!" Clara insisted. This was because the TARDIS's circuitry had been "acting up" lately. The Doctor really suspected that the TARDIS was just being stubborn because of her dislike of Clara though.  Please old girl, just behave for once, just once.  I know you don't like Clara but can you please put up with her for my sake, please?  After an abundance of whining from Clara and the doctor pleading, the TARDIS gave in.

        "Where would you like to go exactly?  Actually, I know the perfect place, Apalapachia!" the Doctor said excitedly  and with the flip of a switch they were off.  He wanted to visit Apalapachia again because the  last time he was there it didn't exactly go as planned due to some "complications".  But this time he was going to avoid that by taking them back five years before those "complications" happened.

          The Doctor was lost in his thoughts until he heard the TARDIS making a horrible humming sound and began jerking back and forth. His first thought was Is Clara okay?. He started yelling Clara's name in a worried tone until he looked over his shoulder and saw her sitting there giggling at the flustered look on his face.

       "What are you so worried about chin boy? Surely not me." she said teasingly. He pretended to get back to steering the TARDIS hoping that Clara didn't see him blushing.

        Please old girl, please stop!  The TARDIS just groaned and after one more jerk she stopped.  The doctor stared at the TARDIS infuriated. What was all that about? Yes, I am fully aware that you do not like Clara! But I like her so you are just going to have to deal with it!

        After a large spat with the TARDIS he grabbed Clara's hand and ran to the door "Well, we better find out where we are then!" he exclaimed with a big grin on his face. He opened it and in front of them was a big planet with mounds of brown rubble covering the surface accompanied by it's dark, ominous sky. They were in deep, deep trouble, but it didn't click until they heard a feint "exterminate!" far in the distances.

"Doctor, those are Daleks!" Clara whispered.

"Yes Clara, we're on Skaro."

This my first story on wattpad so I hope you guys will enjoy it!  Don't worry, it will get better.  I encourage you to critique me and give me ideas for any chapters in the furture. I will probably update this story every few days.  I do not own any of the rights for Doctor Who. Doctor who belongs to the BCC. Thank you all for reading!