Pt:6

Marks pov
-
I couldn't help but think about how (y/n) looked in her shirt, when it was all wet, and I could see her-.. oh god I'm a fucking pervert..
  I lay in bed and look at my ceiling, only thinking about her. I groan and grab my phone, bringing up her messages.
You: Hey are you up?
  I look at the time and it's only 9:30
Cutie: of corse, it's 9:30 :P
You: I know that's why i asked lol. Hey do you want to come over for a while, watch a movie or two?
  Cutie is typing..
I watched as the bubble disappeared. Oh shit she thinks I'm a fuck-
Cutie: I have to ask my dad, other wise it might have to wait tell he falls asleep :/
I take a deep breath,
You: sneaking out I hear? What if you get caught?
Cutie: I know what to say if he does catch me. But that's if he says no.

A few minutes go by,
  Cutie: well he said yes, but I have to be back by 12.
  You: alright. Did you tell him it was me?
  Cutie: of course not! He would fucking beat me!
  You: I'd beat him up harder, no homo.
Cutie: lol
  Cutie: are you picking me up, or do I need to drive?
  You: I'm already on my way lol.
  Cutie: k see you in a sec.

I pulled up to her house, honking twice. She looked out her window, and smiled. A few minutes go by and she runs out, I'm guessing waving at her dad.
  She went to the passenger seat side, and got in. I watched as her thigh glided onto the the seat, and I look back up at her pretty face, smiling.
  "Ready?" I asked her. She nodded and I pulled out, driving away.
  "What movies we watching?" She asked.
  "Whatever you want, I'm going to stop by a store to get snacks and shit, and we can rent a movie" I said, making her giggle when I swore.
  "Sounds like a plan Stan" she said.
  "Eh..my name is mark" I joked making her cackle. Oh I just love her laugh.

We pull up into a Walmart and we go in, walking over to the movie rent thing. She started to scroll through some movies until she stopped on shrek 2.
  "Shrek 2?"I asked her, raising a brow.
  "Yea! Shrek's really hot in this one" She said. I chuckle and gave her my card, and she smiled typing in the code, and we got the movie.
  "Let's go get some snacks and shit and let's get out of here" I said. She smiled and gave me my card back.
  We walked into the snacks aisle. She grabbed a bag of talkis and I rolled my eyes.
  "Of course" I said.
  "Oh whatever they're good" she said rolling her eyes. I grabbed a bag of salt n vinegar (mm I love salt n vinegar).
  We got over to the drinks and grabbed a couple sodas, and we went to the check out.

At marks house :p
-
I placed the two bags of chips and sodas onto the coffee table, putting the movie in. I return to the couch, sitting next to (y/n). I pressed play on the remote, and we both reach for our bags of chips.

(It gets to the scene where shrek and Fiona are at their honeymoon in the beginning)

I listen to (y/n) singing along the whole time, making me chuckle a little. I yawned and stretched out my arm, making it fall behind her. She looked at me and smiled laying her head on my shoulder.

(After a little while it gets to when shrek turns human :3

Yes I have a picture done judge-3-)  "WoOH HES pretty hot" (y/n) said fanning at her face with her hand

  "WoOH HES pretty hot" (y/n) said fanning at her face with her hand. I chuckle and role my eyes, and we continued the movie.

After the movie
-

  I looked down to see (y/n) fast a sleep. I admired her adorable sleeping face. I kiss her forehead and push a hair out of her sweet face. I look at my watch and i read, 11:40. Shit! I'm supposed to bring her home at 12!

I lightly shake her, waking her.
  "Hey, we need to get you home" I whispered. She whined and went back to sleep on my shoulder. I groaned and I picked her up bridal style, taking her into the passenger seat of my car. She rested her head on the window, and I went into the driving seat, starting the car.

I pulled up to her drive way and I noticed the time was 11:58.. at least I made it.

I shake her awake and she yawns. She looks at me and smiles,
  "Thank you for everything Mark" she yawned leaning over for a hug. I hug her back, rubbing her back with my hand.
  "No problem pumpkin, have a good night" I said.
  She paused and pulled away.
  "Pumpkin?" She asked smiling.
  "Come on you need to get inside before your dad pulls out a shotgun!" I joked. She laughed and looked at me. We stared at each other for a few seconds until we slowly started to lean in. My heart started to beat and my palms started to sweat, until my butter fingers slipped and honked the horn of the car, making us both jump.
  "Ahem.. sorry uh.. goodnight.. (y/n)" I said looking away. She sighed,
"Goodnight" and she got out, running into her house. I sighed and pulled out, driving away.