Telling Them and Accepting The Bond

HERMIONE'S POV
"What does he mean?"I ask Renèe,"I-I can't tell you!"Renèe stutters,"Renny,you can tell us!"Fleur says,"No,I can't!"Ren argues,"You can tell them,Renèe!"Harry says sounding unsure of what happened to her."Please,stop!I can't!"Renèe says her breathing becoming uneven,"What did you do?Ginny!"Neville asks with a girl with red hair,she rushes to Renèe's side,"It's okay Ren,you can tell them,they won't leave you!"Ginny says kindly,"But,I'm broken!"Renèe says,"You listen to me,right now!Your not broken,just someone made you put up your walls!"Neville scolds."What?"Me,Fleur,and Harry ask,"Vernon and Petunia Dursley are monsters,they made Renèe Lily Potter be a slave and beat her!"Ginny says as she hugs her best friend as Renèe cries."THEY DID WHAT?!"Harry yelled,"Who are Petunia and Vernon Dursley?"Fleur asks,"Our muggle relatives!"Harry says."That's terrible!"I say,"I've gotten used to it but Ren,she's different,she thinks they love us as before we started showing magic we were treated like their son and daughter they never had!A year after showing magic,they put her in the attic and she found mum's old textbooks!"Harry explains,"They still love us,Harry,wether you believe it or not!"Renèe argues.He pulled up her sleeve showing a big bruise on elbow,"Renèe,this is not love!You just want to be loved by our parents again!"Harry says,"Of course I do,I was THREE months old when they died!So leave me alone,Potter!"Renèe says,"Your a Potter too!"Harry argues,"You don't know that,a few years from now I'll probably be married!"Renèe argues as Harry leaves me and Fleur turn to face her,"Do you accept the bond?"I ask and Renèe nods,"We'll explain the three stages;first the acceptance and kiss also makes Veela more protective and possessive,second the marking and the most painful because we put some of our venom and scent into you also marriage in the Veela world,and third showing you our Veela forms and get you pregnant!"I explain and Renèe looks confused about the last stage,"Our Veela are males meaning we are dominant mates and are capable of making you pregnant!"Fleur explains as she kisses Renèe and I get jealous so I pull Renèe on my lap kissing her as she kisses back.