I'm NOT telling you and Domination Voices!

Renèe's POV
I was walking to transfiguration class when Harry appears,"What do you want,Harry?"I ask,"Are you okay,Nee?"Harry asks,"I'M FINE,just trying to find something!"I snap and walk into my class and sit with Gin,"You should tell him or at least Fleur and Hermione!"Gin whispers talking about how I was attacked by a death eater,"And I will,just not right now!"I tell her,"If you don't tell them by the end of the week,I will!"Neville says and I glare at him as I transfiguration a needle into a ferret,"No you won't!"I say with anger in my voice.I think back to the summer and my first beating,I touch my face and feel tears that I didn't realize that I was crying as I thought of the scar on my arm,'half-blood' is what they did."Oh Ren,you need to talk about it!"Gin asks,"About how I no longer trust the two people I will spend my life and lost all trust in every male besides Nev!"I say and run out with Nev chasing after me,"Ren,Ren!Look at me!I know what you're thinking,you're thinking that you've been broken!That you can't trust Fleur or Hermione or Harry anymore!That you can only trust me and Ginny,it's not true because you can trust Hermione and Fleur even Harry!"Nev says to me,"Why did they say it then?Why did they say that if I love someone they'll never love me back?Why did they day I'm a filthy half-blood,why did they say it should've died with my parents?"I ask not noticing my brother and mates.Gin comes over," Why don't you believe us when we say that you're a beautiful,intelligent,and the kindest person ever?"Gin asks pulling me to a mirror,"You don't need to believe them,Ren!You're Harry's whole world,you're Fleur and Hermione's mate!Don't be insecure about yourself,you need to talk to your brother or mates about this cause your near the breaking point!"Gin says."We heard it all!"Harry speaks up and I see my brother and mates,"Who?"Harry,Fleur,and Hermione ask,"I can handle this myself!"I say."No you can't,put you guard the hell down!"Gin and Nev says,"I won't because what they is no way in hell a conversation to have in the corridors!"I say walking to charms,"Put it down,Nee!"Harry says,"Leave it the hell alone,Harry!"I say continuing my walk.
Hermione's POV
"She's getting worse,she's never snapped at Harry before!"Ginny mutters under her breath,Neville runs up to Renèe and drags her over here," You can go to hell,Neville Frank Longbottom!"Renèe says.She looks out the window,"Leave me the hell alone,I'm never going to let it down again!Just know death eaters made me like this!"Renèe says hugging Harry whispering something to him,"I'M GOING TO BLOODY KILL THEM!"Harry shouts out,"Harry,let it go!"Renèe says,"You were going to say 'I love you' to them and the death eaters found out!"Harry shouts out."Renèe tell us!"me and Fleur say in our domination voices.She tries to resist,"Lucius and Draco Malfoy and carved the words half-blood and freak in my arm,they told me horrible things and Gin and Nev found me in an alley in Hogshead,they've been trying to get me to tell you for thirty hours now!"Renèe says walking away.