So Much has Changed

I don't own Arrow!!!

Oliver, Thea, and Holly went back to the Queen mansion.

"Wow," Holly commented "This place hasn't changed a bit."

"I know. Mom kept our rooms the same, I think she always knew we were coming back even if we didn't always know." Oliver smiled and pushed open the door.

Inside was a tall, dark skinned man and a blonde woman in a bright colored dress.

"Oliver!" The blonde exclaimed, then noticed the women behind him "I mean, um, Mr. Queen, there's an emergency."

"I have your work suit in the car." The man said.

"Is it something to do with the company?" Holly asked "I know you were never one for business, I can go and take care of it."

"No!" The girl yelped "Uh, it's not with the company, it's with a friend."

"Alright, if you're sure." Holly kissed her brother's cheek "I hope it goes well."

She grabbed Thea's hand and pulled the younger girl upstairs, giggling.

"Who was that?" Felicity asked her boss.

"My sister."

"Where's she been all this time?" Diggle wondered "Everyone's heard of the famous missing daughter of the Queen's. Now she's back, wonder why."

"I don't know Diggle." Oliver frowned "She said that she'd been just about everywhere in the world. She's different now. But seven years would change anyone."

"I don't know..."

"Diggle, my sister is off limits. She has nothing to do with anything diabolical. She- she just doesn't." Oliver commanded.

Upstairs, Thea and Holly were eavesdropping on their brother's conversation.

"So who exactly are those people?" Holly asked.

"The girl's name is Felicity, she's Oliver's secretary at QC. She's weird but sweet. Mr. Diggle is his bodyguard." Thea explained.

"I heard he took the place of CEO. However, how he's acting I have a feeling I'll be doing most of the work." Thea giggled "Well I do have the most experience."

Thea burst out laughing "That's-wheeze- true."

"In that case," Holly stood, pulling her sister up "I'm going to need a new wardrobe. Let's go shopping!"

They went out and bought several dozen outfits. Afterwards Thea took her to the club, introduced her to Roy, her boyfriend, and then opened the club.

Holly bought herself a drink and sipped on it, leaning against the bar.

A drunk man sauntered up to her "Hey-hic-beautiful. Fancy a night with me?"

"Hmm. How about...no."

"Aww come on, don't be like that." He put his hand on her rear.

"Remove it or lose it pal." She warned.

"Yeah? What if I don't wanna?" He slurred.

"Then this." She grabbed his middle finger and jerked it back, breaking it, then judo flipped him over her shoulder. She sighed as she noticed people staring in awe and fear. With a roll of her eyes she called "Nothing here but an idiot people, go back to your drinks." She went back to leaning on the bar.

Thea walked up to her "Where did you learn to do that?" She asked.

"There are some rough people in the world Thea, it's good to know how to defend yourself." Holly told her.

"But how?"

"Long story. It's for another time." Holly sighed "For now, I think it's best I go home. I'll see you tomorrow Thea."

"See you tomorrow." Thea waved.

Holly hailed a taxi and rode home, when she entered her room she set to work putting on her disguise. Then she crawled out the window and ran silently across the grounds, scaled the huge surrounding wall, and disappeared into the night. She stopped bad guys and found a place for her base of operations, an abandoned warehouse. All in one night she set up a series of computers and a alarm system to alert her if someone, or something, were to get in.

At three in the morning she headed home and fell into her bed, hiding her suit in a box under her bed, she fell into a light sleep almost immediately. In her time away she had learned to sleep while she could while staying alert and prepared.

The next morning she woke up early and went downstairs to get herself some breakfast, only to find Ollie already awake and eating a plate of eggs, toast, and bacon.

Faking a yawn she waved "Mornin' Ollie how you doing?"

"I'm doing alright Holly. What about you?" He gave her a small smile.

"Me? I'm fine, ready for the day!" She exclaimed.

"In your pajamas?" Oliver cocked an eyebrow "Well at least you'll be comfortable. But I thought we were going to the office today. You might get some strange looks."

"Shut up!" Holly gently pushed her brother's shoulder "I'll get dressed after breakfast then we can go see the company."

She quickly finished eating and headed upstairs. Holly sorted through the piles of clothes that she and Thea had bought the day before. Finally she settled on a loose white blouse with a golden yellow pencil skirt and matching heels.

She headed down the stairs, swinging her purse over her shoulder and strolling out the door to where the car was parked outside

"Good morning Mister... I'm sorry what was your name? I didn't catch it yesterday." She asked as she walked up to Oliver's driver.

"John Diggle ma'am. You can call me Diggle or Dig if you feel like it." Diggle answered.

"Well, Diggle, good morning." Holly smiled and shook his hand "How long have you been driving my brother?" She asked.

"A little more than a year now. And where have you been?" Diggle asked.

"I spent some time abroad, then some in Central City, then a bit all over." Holly reminisced.

"Wow. You've been everywhere it seems." Oliver said as he approached the two "Ready to go Sis?" He asked Holly.

"You know it." She smirked as got into the car. Oliver gave Diggle a look of warning as he joined Holly in the car. Diggle rolled his eyes at his boss and headed around the vehicle to get in the drivers seat.

Word count: 1011 words

Yay! Another chapter! It's been a while but I hope you like it. Don't forget to comment, vote, and add to your reading lists!!!
Love,
The Author