Friends?

Y/N
F/C

Today was youe first day in canterlot in a while after the whole storm king business... You was invited by Rarity for helping her with a dress!  But soonly you saw her.
"Rarity! " You yell as you walk to her.
"Darling!  Welcome to the festival!  How are you Y/N" Rarity as you as her purple mane was put back in bun.
"I'm good!  Thank for asking!" You say trying to think straight of the thought of Cantorlot.
"Well come with me I want you to meet some... Let's say cat! " She smiles as she leaders you to a cat with a recked jacket on over a suit.
"Who is he? " You ask as you both come near him.
"Oh hey rarity! " He says as he smiles and turns his head to you, "and who is this beauty? " He turns his smile to a smirk as you blush like a tomato.
"Oh this is Y/N" Rarity says as she walks away slowly, "I'll brb! " She start to run leaving you alone with the cat boy.
"So... I'm capper to let ya know! " He seemed nice to you but from your P.O.V he looked kinda shy.
Fluttershy walked over and smiles as the god of chaos walk with her.  Capper smiles at you as he puts his paw out for you to take but before you put your0 hand, fluttershy walked to you two and smiles.
"Hello... Y/N I want you to meet my friend Discord! " She said. It seemed like everypony wanted to get you it's some pony else before hearts and hooves day.
"Hello! " Discord said as you look at him to capper who has a jealous face, "fluttershy you never told me the girl I would meet would be an angle~" He smirks grabbing your hand and pulling you to dance.

Discord P.O.V

I can't believe I did it! Fluttershy has been telling me a lot about y/n and showed me a few pictures and I kinda grew a crush on her for a while! But never had the nerve to tell her...

End of Discord P.O.V.

Capper stared at you two dance and you sighed feeling bad for going off with discord leaving Capper there all alone but he walked over to you guys and he took your (paw/hoof)  and pulled ya to dance making discord super mad. 
"So love how do you like the music? " Capper said making you blush a bit.
But then it started to rain inside!?  Ruining your f/c dress.
"Chocolate rain? " Fluttershy said, "DISCORD!? ".
He looked at you and smirked as capper tried to protect you.
In your heart it was beating hard no ceatures have ever fighted over you before and over all the hullabaloo you fainted.

In the hospital

You started to wake up as thought flushed back to you as you look up and see a cat with the same jacket that capper had... It was him!?  He stood up.  He must of know you were awake!?  You blush as he gets close to you.  You sit up as he sits next to you and put his paw on you chin.
" Hey love... I'm sorry about before... I just couldn't watch him take you away like that... " Capper gets closer until somepony comes in.
"Y/N!? " It was your bff Cupid ((yep I'm in this too)) she hugged you and smiled.
"Hey Cupid!  I'm ok!" You smiled and saw capper blush hard mostly you. His emerald green eyes were blinding to you and made you blush.

A.N.
Hope you enjoy this!
And wow a lot of words!
Words: 609