Is love in blossom

A. N.: So I can do much cause of school but updates will be out on Fridays! So ya!  Now to story!
P.S. It's normal story line but in human form btw..Also this story was wanted by Emilyloveson so go follow her/him!

Your P.O.V

I was walking with fluttershy to discord's for tea. I wasn't invited but fluttershy told me discord invited me for some reason?  Was it cause of What happened between capper and discord?
I hoped it wasn't.

When we arrived Flutter's knocked on the door.

"Discord!  Me and Y/N are here! " Fluttershy yells quietly so only me,discord, and herself could hear it.

Normal P.O.V

Discord quickly open the door when Y/N name was said....But to be really...he was kinda cute,silly,devilish to you a lot more then fluttershy.

"Oh hey Fluttershy!  And he-hey y/n! " Discord blushes at the sight of you.

"Hi discord!" You smile as you hear wings flapping and queit,shy goodbye and sorry from fluttershy before she leaves.

You stare at fluttershy leaving and you turn your head to discord and you blush as soon as you see him.

You put up your hood to cover up your blushes to not show him you like him or anything!?

He smirks as he looks at you and grabs your hand and pull you inside and pins you to the wall and he pull you in for a kiss and suddenly there's a knock on the door.

Discord runs to his room and puts on a shirt and opens the door and u start to blush more when you see it's Capper!  He came just in time before you hand your first kiss with discord.

"Oh it's you... What do you want? " Discord ask looking angry and a little jealous from not getting the kiss he wanted from you.

"Oh!  I'm just here to say hi to my darling! " Capper smiles and looks you in the eyes.

As you blush, Discord closes the door in Capper face and faces you.

Capper kicks the door open and is mad
"Do you really want to do this!? "

Pinkie pie appears!! 

"Now the rap battle you all been waiting for Capper!  V.S. Discord!  Begin! "

((A.N: I'm not ganna to the song so here it is Discord is Osana and Capper is Yandere~Chan, If u wanna make a song for this just but that I made the story and just do the song!))

Pinkie pie is gone!

End of part 2!

So sorry for that being short... I'm tired so ya! 

But it's up to you for who won!
Also should I do a read of is capper didn't come? 

Word count: 455 words