Happy at last

Dominic sat across the table staring Matt down. He had so much anger built up in him. All he wanted to do was jump over the table and kill him. Too bad someone else did it before him. I bet he deserved it. Matt just smiled the entire time. Not one bit of remorse for all he has done.

"How did you get those scars?" asked Dominic. Matt chuckled to himself and folded his arms. "No one special." he replied. "I heard you up and forced my daughter to marry you. Is that true?" "Oh yes but I didn't force her. She's finally mine after all these years." "No she's not. I'm happy to announce that you pathetic little marriage licence. No longer exist." "You wish." "My wish came true. My friend and son-in-law is back home." Matt's expression fell as Dominic laughed.

He slammed his fist onto the table. "Impossible! I made sure that bastard never live to see the light of day again!" he shouted. He immediately covered his mouth quick when he realized what he has said. Dominic stood up as the officers came in. They handcuffed Matt and took him away. "Have fun in prison, buddy." said Dominic waving. He closed up the file handing it the attorney. "He should've cried lawyer." "Wouldn't have made a difference. No plea would have gotten him out. The man's screwed." replied the attorney.

~Cece~

We all dinned out at this resurant catching up. Felt good having Robert back. He couldn't stop hugging me, holding my hand, kissing me. I couldn't stop either. Five years felt like an eternity. Once we finished eating we went straight home.

While I took a shower, Robert kepts Preston company. Few seconds later I felt lips against my skin. I smiled to myself as I turned to face Robert. He face harden as he looked at me. I forgot my make up had washed off hiding my bruises. "Did Matt do this to you?" he asked. I bit my lips and put my head down. "Baby, what happened?" "I wrapped my arms around him. "Yes, he hit me. He forced me to marry him. I thought he changed. I felt so alone without you. I truly believed you were gone. I'm sorry." I weeped. I felt his hand stroke my hair holding me close.

Robert pulled away pressing his lips against mine. He kissed me passionatly as our bodies became one. "I love you, Secillia. Let's forget all this ever happen. I don't want this mess to affect out future together." he said smiling at me. "Okay. I love you more." I pressed my lips against his once more. My back was against the cold wet tiles in the shower. Robert lift my legs up and I wrapped them around his waist. His lips trailed down my neck and chest. I kissed his neck drag my tongue up his jawline.

"I missed you, baby. I missed you eyes, lips, and your body." moaned Robert in my ear. His member teased at my entrance. I wanted him now. I felt him slip inside thrusting slowly. He went into me deeper as I moaned in pleasure. I rocked my hips to match his pace. I can feel his body weaken to my movement. A moan escaped his throat as he thrusted a bit faster. I held him close to me as we made love. My head is swiming as I was close to coming. Making love felt more intense. It brought back memories of our first time. I enjoyed every minute of it.

After our "Shower" we had dinner together. We talked and laughed the entire time. Preston clinched onto Robert as we enjoyed a movie. Once the movie was over I seen our a son passed out on his dad. Robert carried him upstairs and into his room. I pulled the covers down as he laid him down gently. I tucked him in placing a kiss on his forehead. Bobby did the same and we left the room.

Robert picked me up bridal style as we went into our room. I couldn't help but, laugh. He laid me on the bed hovering over me. He pressed his lips against mine. We kissed passionatly for a good while. I ran my fingers through his hair. He broke away gazing deep into my eyes. Those carmel eyes I've missed. "I love you." he whispered. His low dark voice gave me chills. I smiled up at him running my hand down his cheek. "I love you, too."

He rolled over to his side of the bed. I climbed in under the cover. I turned the lamp off as he pulled me close to him. His strong arms wrapped around me. I buried my head against. I could here his steady heart beat which matched mine. He was warm against me. I felt safe again. Robert kissed the top of my head as I rested my eyes. Everything is back to the way it should have been. Our family is whole.

Dominic stepped into the hospital room. Monica laid there staring up at the ceiling. He could hear her mumbling nonsence. "Monica, its me Dominic." he said. She turned to face him. Her eyes were dark and puffy from the tears. "Dom, did you bring my husband?" she asked in excitement. "No. Bobby isn't your husband." "Yes he is! Don't say that!" "How did you escape prison?" "They admitted me into a mental hospital! I tried to commit suicide! It was much better than prison!" "You escaped from there didn't you?" "Yes! Matt promised to bring me Robert unharmed. But, he ruined it by crashing that plane. I knew he survived so I checked every hospital. Then I found him and he was mine." "He never was yours! Monica you are sick in the head. Secillia will always be his wife!"

Monica jumped from her bed and lunged at Dominic. She was swinging at him in anger. "NO! SHE WILL NEVER BE HIS! I'LL FUCKING KILL HER!" she screamed. Two nurses came in restraining her. The doctor helped Dominic up leading him to the door. "We have to place her into psychiatric hospital. She's showing signs of psychophrenia." said the doctor. "Damn. Promise me you will keep her under supervision. She's escaped before." he mentioned. "You have my word." "Thank you. I have enough evidence to put these criminals away for the rest of their life."

***Do you think Cece and Robert are in the clear? Can they live happy in peace? Vote and comment please. New update soon***