-part three. the cousin-

Y/N went home that day. Smile on her face. This was rare for Y/N. Once Y/N got home, she bolted to her room, sitting on her bed and thinking of James' plan. Well, she wasn't just thinking about James' heinous plan. She was thinking of James. What was this feeling. Y/N felt her cheeks light up like a furnace burning a body. She stood up and looked at herself in her mirror that was on her bedside table. She'd turned red. But Why? She thought.
Then, as she finished looking at herself, her stupid, selfish cousin walked in.
"Hey Purse Turd! How was school. Hope it was terrible you freak." Teigan said, walking around Y/N's room.
"Get out. Now." She said. Teigan darted her head to Y/N
"What did you just say to me, Purse Turd?" Teigan walked toward Y/N slightly. "Why are you near the mirror anyway. Are you trying to be the first person to break a mirror with your face, Purse Turd? Because, let me tell you, it'll work. I mean, damn if I had that face, I'd burn my house too." Teigan giggled at her own joke.

With every word Y/N was getting angrier and angrier.
"Get out my room, Teigan. And while your at it, eat your makeup, so you're pretty on the inside too." Y/N said, calmly. She secretly wanted to staple Teigan's manicured paws to her perfectly porcelain face.
Teigan made some weird squeal like sound before leaving Y/N room, slamming the door.

Stupid girl.