-part eight. break in.

after a while, we found a house. it was pretty, and secluded. it was perfect for mine and james' plan. james. that boy makes me feel different. i liked him. in a different way than i'd ever liked anything.
"are you sure it's okay to break in?" he asked her
"yeah? how do you not know that the owner isn't home." i looked at james, questioning alyssa's logic slightly.
"i mean, come on. look at all the post in the letter box." she pointed to a black letter box mounted onto the side of the house. it was full of bills, magazines and other things. as we walked by it, i noticed there was a lot of letters addressed from a university in the area. perhaps whoever lived here attends the university or is a professor there. we all walked to the back of the home, after scaling it for a moment. alyssa opened the back foot and, there we are. we were in.
-
i sat down on one of the couches, looking around my surroundings; paintings, books and photographs. james sorted out the heating and alyssa put on a record, with a bottle of whiskey in her hand. she danced. james came in and sat next to me.
"what are you doing?" he asked
"dancing, come on!" she smiled and danced. then, she grabbed my hand and i got up. we were dancing together. i smiled a bit and laughed. it was fun to dance. then, she grabbed james' hand too. he was dancing next to me. after a moment i rushed to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. i was smiling. why was i smiling?
-
when i went downstairs alyssa was gone. i stopped the record. james looked disappointed and i sat next to him.
"are you okay?" i asked
"yes." he replied
"i was just thinking, is this where we are going to kill her?" i said
"i'm not sure." he bit his thumb nail and thought. after a moment her furrowed his eyebrows "change of plan."
-
-
-
two parts in one day, huh? very pleasing!
i just checked my comments and such. i'd like to say a big lovely thank you for 9000 reads! it's crazy! i'm very proud of myself. but, i'm even more proud of those who have stuck with me from the beginning of this story. thank you. more parts to come! stay safe!
- kasey jupiter/ dolli! 💕

also, should i do a face reveal? hehe