Love by chance 5

Pete POV
He is always so kindness to me. His family are same it.
I think that nobody accepted like me before met Ae. However, world is not mean to me rather than my opinion.
Now I'm so happy with Ae.
I love you,Ae.

"Ae"
"What's wrong Pete?"
"Can I ask you?"
"Sure , why not?"
"When are we seeing your family? Forgot sorry..."
He smiled and said to me.
"It's ok. I don't mind. We're going back my house next Sunday, right?"
"Ok krap."
"Are you nervous?"
"Little bit but I'm ok. Don't worry about me. Because you're family is always so kindness to me, like you. so I'm so happy."
He said
"I think that nobody doesn't like you,Pete."
"No.... I don't think so.... Just you say like it.
"Come on ,Pete I want to hug you now."
"Krap Ae."
I toward Ae and hug his neck.
"Pete, listen carefully."
"Krap."
"I always think about you. I don't care anyone. Just you. right? So I want you to have confidence. I love you always and stand by you from now on.Ok?"
" Krap Ae. You always make me happy, smile, cry and more. You give many experience to me."
He smiled and kiss on my cheeks. I like his kiss. Because, his kiss makes me happy.
"Ae....are you happy with me"
"Of course!! Why not? I'm so happy every time when I spend time with you, Pete."
I'm so lucky boy because I could meet Ae who is very important person in my life.
He hugs me any time.
If I lost my way, he guide me in the right way. I never let go his hand.