Love by chance 13

Pete POV
Today we are seeing Can at our house. I invited him because he  wants to talk with me about married life so I invited dinner at our house. Recently he has proposed from Tin. Can said that it was so happy for him even though he cannot image about married life with Tin. Because Tin who is huge rich family. So that Can little bit afraid of his family. I think that he doesn't afraid of everything.
Because Tin always loves Can.

"Ae khab."
I hold his chest and snuggle up Ae.
"What's wrong Pete?"
"I think, Can doesn't afraid of everything. He just say Yes. Hmmm...How about you?"
He held my shoulders.
"Hmmm. I think so. But I know his worries. Because I thought like this before dating with you."
"Why? You're always perfect for me! I was afraid to our dating too."
"Why?"
"Because I'm man and you....It's not little bit normal.....I know it....but...."
"Ai Pete."
He held my cheeks and smiled.
"I don't mind anyone. Just love you. I need you in my life always, you know?"
"Ae....krap."
Ae said to me.
"I'm happy man. Because I had good relationships with you and married you.It is huge happy in my life."
"Aeeee."
"Pete, I always miss you."
"Krap. me too."
A while we sat on sofa and holding each other.
"I hope Can will be happy with Tin. Tin needs Can in his life , like me."
"Mmm. I agree with you."
"Shall we go Shopping , Ai kun chai?"
"Krap. Aeeeee."