intro.

———————————————————————
EX HUSBAND

A PARK JIMIN FANFICTION

"I know we're not married anymore, but it still pains me that you're no longer mine."

———————————————————————

"I still want you, Jimin."

———————————————————————

"I don't love you anymore, in fact I lost my feelings for you as soon as you introduced me to Seulgi."

———————————————————————

"Seolhyun-ah, I truly love him, can't you just let us be?"

———————————————————————

"I'm so tempted to kiss you right now."

——————————————————————

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction, son non of these things are actually BTS. These are some character names from BTS. Any resemblance to other fanfictions are just purely a coincidence. And locations or events that may be in this story might be real, depending on my decisions but the information about it are purely fictional.

I do not own any of the BTS members. I also do not own any of things i use to make my story more exciting but however if i do use edits from myself, i will definitely tell my readers.

GENRE
Fanfiction

COPYRIGHT
Copyright  ©-taeaesthetic-
All rights reserve. Any parts of the book being used without permission will be reported. This is because I have worked hard on thinking about the story line, characters, events, everything, and here you are just going to take the idea of it because you like it. No, that's not how it goes.

Ex Husband

COMING SOON.