Chapter 1

My head was throbbing. How many bottles of soju have I drank? I know, it's pathetic, that I'm doing this to myself. But it's the only way I won't think about him. If I'm sober that's even worse. All I can think about is him, with my best friend, in bed, having the time of their lives.

"Why did you do that to me Jimin?" I cried.

Flashback

I came back from work, my body was aching. But I can endure this for Jimin, for our family.
I smiled, you can do it Park Seolhyun.I smiled foolishly, Park Seolhyun. I can't believe I'm a Park now, I'm so happy with my life, and I wish this will continue for many many more years.

Who knew it ends now?

"Babe?" I called out as I walked up the stairs, "Jimin-ah, are you in our room?" I opened the door handle, my breathing suddenly got uneven. My head was throbbing. My heart was breaking, I could feel it, my heart slowly ripping apart, painfully, slowly.

Seulgi was on top of Jimin as they did the evil deeds, Jimin in pure bliss, Seulgi in nine cloud. They still don't realise I was in the room.

"Park Jimin, Kang Seulgi, how could you? How can you do this to me?" I cried, holding my head.

They stopped before turning to me, I've never called Seulgi by her full name, unless it's a serious situation as we promised.

"Babe this isn't what you're thinking, we-" I cut off Jimin.

"Park Jimin how can you do this to me? And with my best friend, and on my bed?" I whispered, feeling like my heart has been ripped out.

"Seolhyun-ah, let me explain-" I cut off Seulgi before she can even muster another word, I was too disgusted by her, I couldn't even face her, couldn't even listen to her, I felt disgusted by her presence. I should of believed the rumours. The rumours of Seulgi stealing other people's boyfriends. But how can you believe those rumours when she was your best friend of 14 years?

"Save it, I'm done, we're done." I walked out of my once called bedroom. Before heading to my car and driving to my other best friend, Jeon Jungkook.

Flashback ended.

"Kim Seolhyun, stop drinking, how many times do I have to tell you? You're going to kill Yourself." Jungkook snatched the soju bottle out of my hand.

"I'd rather kill myself than see the news of Jimin and Kang Seulgi." I took the bottle out of his hand before drowning into the alcohol again.

I held the soju bottle and took a sip again.

How many days have I cried over him?

I knew I was more worthy more than this, but it was too painful to see him and Seulgi in bed together.

"Seolhyun-ah stop drinking already, it's been a month." Jungkook snatched the bottle out of my hand, chucking it in the bin.

"Jungkook-ah, take this pain away, I feel so depressed and so sad, my life isn't completed without him." I slammed my fist against my chest, thinking that Jungkook can feel my pain.

He couldn't. Obviously. He wasn't me who were helplessing in love and still are. He wasn't me who got cheated on by my first love and my best friend of 14 years. He wasn't me who loved him as if he was my whole world, whole universe, whole galaxy.

"Seolhyun let go, that fucker does not deserve and Seulgi? Bullshit, if she really was your friend for 14 years, why the fuck would she betray you like this!" He shouted at me, making me tear up again.

"You can't help falling in love with someone, and I guess they both fell in love, and I was just that obstacle that hindered them." I cried, wiping my tears away from my eyes.

"You're too nice Seolhyun, that bitch cheated with your husband, and I've been friends with you only a year after she has, we practically grew up together for goodness sake! I can't believe this is how she is treating you." He ruffled his hair.

"It's ok, I'll be fine, just not now." I opened a can of beer.

"And don't tell me to stop drinking, being sober is worse than having a hangover, because when I'm sober, all I can think of is them." I looked over to Jungkook, indirectly telling him to shut the fuck up.

"In that case, let's drink the night away." He opened a can of beer too and we cheered before chucking it down.

What a relief I have Jungkook, what a relief that he was here for me. Thank you, Jungkook.

—————————

I woke up, a sudden pain running through my head. I held my head, trying to sober up. I laughed bitterly, it has become a daily routine. Wake up with a hangover, go take a shower, and drink again.

I know he cheated on me, I know he made me in pain, but I can't help but still want him to be the first person I see in the morning and the last person I kiss before going to sleep. I can't help but still think he's with me. Of course he isn't, he's with his girlfriend.

Yes, his girlfriend. He announced they are dating a day before we signed the divorce papers. And the funny thing was, he didn't even try and talk to me, he just signed the papers and left.

—————————

"It wasn't that I wasn't enough for him, it was that he didn't deserve me."

—————————

Will Seolhyun be able to stop the stage of her heartbreak and move on? Find out more in the next chapter.