Chapter 2

Flashback

I walked into the law firm before spotting the man I once called mine. He looked over at me, his eyes looked confused at me, well, it was because of my outfit.

It was more on the revealing side, but considering the fact that I'm going clubbing after this, made sense that I came dressed like this, and I was too lazy to go home and get changed

"Mr Park and Mrs Park-" I cut off the attorney.

"Please call me Miss Kim." I smiled at the poor guy.

Jimin glanced over at me, he looked down at my outfit and let out a sigh. After this I can finally do whatever I want, I can live however I want.

Lies.

Those were all lies, I just wanted to live with Jimin. I just wanted to have a happy family with him. I just wanted to grow old with the person I love. I just want to watch the stars and eat pizza with him. Was that too selfish of me?

Without realising, the attorney has already finished explaining all the details of the divorce and how long it would take. All was left of the contract was our signatures.

"Mr Park and Miss Kim, would you please sign this, to symbolise that you two are no longer married." He handed the divorce paper to me and to Jimin. Jimin hesitated, while I just quickly wanted to get this down with so I won't cry in front of Jimin.

I signed the paper before standing up and bowed towards the attorney, not realising I was flashing myself. I walked out of the room before heading towards my car.

Jimin's point of view.

I was always early, no matter to what event, I was always the early one out of me and Seolhyun. Let's just hope she's not super late for today.

We only waited about 5 minutes before Seolhyun coming in with such a flashy and revealing outfit, I felt myself tending up. Why was I being protective? I looked over to the attorney and he was smirking secretly. I clenched my fists.

When the attorney started talking Seolhyun told him to call her Miss Kim instead of Mrs Park. I swear I don't have feeling for her anymore.

When we finished, Seolhyun bowed towards the attorney and that's when I nearly lost it. His stare was on her boobs and I was nearly going to kill him. Seokhyun walked out of the room straight away, leaving me no chance to even talk to her about what happened.