New Years Eve Party

EEEEEEEEEE I HAVE PLANS AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER OMGGGG!!!!!

Oh and that picture is Hermione's dress😂

If any of you know how to add more than one picture, comment, cause I wanna add Pansy's and Astoria's too but I have no idea how...💩✋

Chapter status: not edited

----------------------------------------------

Hermione's POV:

I miss you all too.

And no Ronald, I'm not getting abused! Honestly they aren't that bad.

I've got to go, we're having a new years party!

Happy New Years,

Miss you,

-Hermione.

I gave the letter to Pigwidgeon, and he flew off, bumping into the window at first. He was such a clumsy bird.

Astoria burst in in, wearing a cute dark blue, corset dress, covered in sparkles. It was tight at the top, and was blown out at the bottom. A bit short, but she looked beautiful in it. She wore black, angle high heeled boots, and wore her hair up, in a straight and high ponytail.

Pansy then ran inside, wearing a short, dark green, sparkly dress. The straps were wrapped behind her neck and the dress itself was...lets just say, very, very low. Her hair was down, which made her look even better, and she as wearing green heels.

"You both look great!" I told them, grinning. They really did. A bit showy...but they looked nice.

"Hermione! Why aren't you dressed!" Astoria snapped.

"Yeah people have already arrived," Pansy nodded, looking down the stairs.

"What? I'm dressed," I told them, walking to my mirror.

I was wearing a short, plain red, one-shoulder dress, with a slightly visable bow in the front of it. I was wearing red ballet flats and my brown hair was straightened, for possibly the first time.

"No! You are not going down like that Hermione!" Astoria shrieked.

Pansy grabbed my hand, and pulled me Astoria's room, and as Astoria walked in, Pansy shut the door.

Astoria's room was almost the exact sane as mine, except she had a huge makeup counter on the side, and her room was a light blue colour.

Astoria dragged me to her makeup counter and made me sit down in her seat.

"I'll do your makeup, and Pansy will do your hair," Astoria told me, grabbing some eyeshadow and a brush, and dabbing it on my eyelid.

Pansy came up behind me and started fiddling with my hair, and I think she started curling it.

Half an hour later, after all the guests arrived, Astoria and Pansy stepped back to take a look at me and smiled.

I turned to Astoria's mirror and my mouth dropped.

My eyes were done a bit naturally, there was just a small bit of eyeshadow, and there was eyeliner that went from my eye lid to my under eye, and mascara, making my eyes pop. My lips were a bright and glossy red, matching my dress.

My hair was done up in a messy bun. There were braids all around my head, and it didn't even look that much like a bun. My hair was tucked in, so it looked like my hair was naturally this short, And few lose strands were hanging in front of my face.