1. The Arranged Marriage

Tee's POV. 

"I'm sorry what?" I was very confused and a bit scared.

"You, will be marrying my son, the Vampire Prince," King J. said handing me a folder.

"What's this?" I asked looking up at him silently asking if i can open the folder.

"That's everything you need to know about my son, yes, you may open it now," King J. replied giving me a few moments to go through the folder while he went to go get his son.

Prince Tae J.
2,300 (23) years old
6'0 (182 cm)
Prince, single, wants a younger mate
Homosexual, needs a husband in order to become king.
Anger issues, antisocial, very quiet but loveable and very kind

I can deal with him, his father didn't give me a photo of him so I can't be shallow and judge Prince Tae's looks, but just by this I'm getting a lot of positive energy that's been through a hard life but is still happy, angry, but happy.
I'm a Psychic Medium, i speak to the dead, i can sense things, my actual 'job/power' description would be

"a person considered or claiming to have psychic powers; a medium. And purportedly mediate communication between spirits of the dead and living human beings."

Very simple actually, I was born with it, my father was a Medium, my other father was a Psychic, put them together and you get me. Both my parents are dead, but i still talk to them all the time as if they were still here. Some people found that werid and I was sent to an insane asylum, that's where King J found me, 3 years after I was sent there he came by looking for supernatural creatures and people with powers like mine. He found no one, I was the only one and he brought me back to the castle and now we're here. I just met him and I'm about to marry his son.
Great.

"Tee, this is my son Prince Tae, son this is your future husband Tee, he's a Psychic-Medium." King J. introduced us to each other before leaning the room so we could talk and get to know each other.

"Hello, I'm Tee," I gave the Prince a small smile and bowed,

"You're nervous," Tae pointed out sensing it.

"I am, you would be too if you just got out of an asylum," I said

"Yes, my father told me that's where he found you, you're not crazy right?" Tae asked and sat in the chair next to me telling me to sit as well.

"No, I'm just a psychic who likes to talk to their dead parents, i did it one time in public and i got sent to the asylum," I explained and told him about that day 3 years ago. Both my parnets then started communicating to me, i can't see them i can only hear them, my best friend Copter can see them and let's me know how they're doing now and then,

"One second Prince, dad shut up im trying to have a normal conversation, no, no im not gonna ask, shut up," My parents were telling me what to do,

"Sorry Prince, parents being over protective of me," I apologized and he just smiled.

"I can see them Its ok, also, call me Tae," Tae said and I smiled,

"You can see them?" I was shocked, I wasn't aware that Vampires can see spirits.

"Yeah, a tall blonde and a shorter one with blue hair, they're stand behind you," Tae said,

I just smiled, "I didn't realize you could see them,"

"You can't?" Tae asked, I nodded,

"I can't, my powers are limited since i never got to finish my training," I explained more and then he let me know my parents left, i felt them leave as well and we started talking about the marriage and about ourselves.

"So, you're ok with the marriage?" Tae asked as we walked into his room,

"Yeah, it's better than being single forever," I said and Tae laughed agreeing,

"How old are you?" Tae asked as he laid down on his bed and told me to do the same,

"I'm 19," I replied and laid next to him not too close just because I was still nervous to be around him since we are strangers. He pulled me closer to him, made me lay my head on his chest and he hugged me, i didn't mind just wasn't expecting it.

"Only a few years younger than me, I'm 23, if we go by human years," Tae said and kind of laughed, I did as well understating what he meant.

"So, i guess the big elephant in the room, are you gay?" Tae asked looking down at me. I nodded.

"Very gay," I said Tae just smiled and hugged me.

"Same here," He smiled and we just laid there for hours just talking about everything we could possibly think of.

King J. came in a couple hours later to finally explain the details of the wedding and what would happen after.

"Tae will become King and you will be his 2nd in command, King as well. But the main issue that was brought up to me a few hours ago was that you are human, and you age, Tae does not, he's already dead, so..." King J. stopped talking for a second.

"So, I need to turn you, with your permission of course," Tae said looking at me,

I was shocked, but figured it would happen.

"There's no way it'll go wrong right? I'll be perfectly fine while you do that?" I asked looking up at Tae from where I was laying.

"It's 100% safe, the only time it's not is when i haven't feed in a long time, when i turn you I'll make sure that i 'eat' ahead of time so i don't hurt you at all," Tae said and hugged me tighter kissing my cheek, we both got very close/considerable with each other very quickly.

"Alright, I'm cool with it," I said, Tae knew i was skeptical but we'll talk about it later.

AN: i know things seem to be going fast but its not this is just a quick intro to how TaeTee met.