5.

Tee's POV.

"Tae when will i stop freezing my ass off all the time?" I asked shivering so much I was stuttering and I couldn't even do anything properly anymore because of it, unless Tae was with me I couldn't do ANYTHING.

I was on the phone with him, he was at school and I was at the castle trying to do online-school work but I just couldn't with how cold I was.

"It'll wear off by 1 am tonight, it takes 24 hours for the side-effects to go away," Tae said and I heard GxxodBass/KimCop talking in the background.

"You at lunch?" I asked

"Yeah, I was gonna come home but i have class in 5 minutes," Tae said, I pouted, that means he wont be home till 5.

"Stop pouting baby," Tae said

"How'd you know?" I asked

"I can feel it," Tae replied, I just blushed

"I'll be home soon," Tae added and then hung up and went to class.

I kept pouting and trying to get warm any way possible but nothing's working I have legit 30 blankets on me right now and it's not helping.

* when Tae comes home *

"How's Tee been?" Tae asked King J. once he got home,

"He's ok, doing perfectly fine its just the freezing/cold thing he can't handle, he's in your room with like 100 blankets but it's not helping," King J. said before leaving for an important meeting.

Tae nodded and walked to our room and knocked on the door before walking in.

"Tee, you awake?" Tae asked, I looked over at him and gave a thumbs up

"Still freezing?" Tae asked and laid on the bed next to me hugging me. It warmed up, I wasn't freezing anymore.

"Why am I not freezing?" I asked looking up at him

"Because I'm hugging you, if i let go and leave the room you'll freeze again. If I'm just in the room you'll be warm," Tae said

I nodded and hugged Tae for awhile finally not freezing anymore, Tae smiled and kissed my forehead before opening up the roof/skylight and we just looked up at the stars for awhile, that's our thing now we always do this.

I smiled and looked up at Tae, he was confused at first but then smiled when I kissed him. Imma blame the 'turning process' on that one (😂).

"What was that for?" Tae asked after we moved away.

"I don't know, I just felt like it," I said and hugged him again hiding my face in his neck/shoulder.

"You're cute," Tae said and hugged me tighter.

I guess you can say him and I are ok now, I'm still kinda mad but I'm not as mad anymore, I forgive him, I know it was an accident so I don't really care anymore.

"Baby, do you hate me?" Tae asked making me look at him again.

"I don't hate you Tae," I said and hugged him tighter.

"Do you trust me?" Tae asked,

"Not fully, not after yesterday," I said, I was being honest I still don't fully trust him to keep his word right now since he already messed up once with something huge.

Tae nodded understanding that, "I promise you'll be able to trust me again by the end of the week, I promise,"

Tae doesn't break promises that's one thing I've learned about him.

"Alright, don't mess up this time, I don't want to hate you but if you screw up again I will,"

AN: Super short story over at ch.10