Lifetime

Y/N~3 years old Booboo~5 years old

Y/N and Booboo's parents were best friends so they would always be around each other since birth but, as they got older Booboo would be start to be mean towards Y/N.

Y/N was playing outside with her friends when she saw Booboo coming. She ran towards him with her curls bouncing and gave him a hug. Since she was short and he was kinda tall her arms rest around his waist.

Y/N: hi Booboo I missed you

She said with excitement in her voice, holding him tight. All Booboo friends snickered making Booboo roll his eyes, pushing Y/N to the ground making her scratch her knee making her bleed.

Booboo: well I don't miss you I don't even want to see you. The only reason I'm here because my mom said I have to watch you.

Y/N started to cry out making her friends run towards her and Booboo friends laugh. Booboo and Y/N's moms came running out to see what was the problem. When they saw Y/N on the ground crying and the older ones laughing they could see what could have happened.

Y/M/N: Awww Y/N/N what happened

Y/N was still crying hard making her best friend Normani answer for her.

Normani: Booboo wave her a boo boo

Y/M/N picked Y/N up and carried her inside with the other little ones, while Booboo got a well deserved ass whooping from his mom while his friends ran away.

Y/N~10 years old Booboo~12 years old

Booboo parents was having a get together and Y/N was dragged along to come. She didn't really know anyone so she just stand to the side of the room where most of the kids were and texted her friends. A boy came up to her and started to talk to her, she thought nothing of it and started to talk to him. They was laughing and had a lot in common. From across the room Booboo was saw everything and was getting upset about what he was seeing. Seeing someone else making Y/N smile and making her laugh. He wanted to be the only one to make hear her laugh and be the only one one to be the reason she's smiling and laughing. To even make him more upset she didn't even come and say hi to him since she was in his house and all. He didn't know why he had this feeling about Y/N all of a sudden. He walked over to Y/N pushing the guy away.

Booboo: you can't speak

Y/N: that was rude, and I didn't see you

Y/N had a super huge crush on Booboo since she was seven so she didn't really care that Booboo ruined her conversation. She playing hard to get anyway.

Booboo: well I don't care your at my house so I should have been the first person you should have at least great

Y/N: calm down I said I was sorry

Booboo: ugh I don't even care anymore

Booboo walked away without another word even more upset than he already was, making Y/N feel bad, so she walked away from the boy going and hanging around the adults.

Y/N 16 years old~ Booboo 18 years old

It's been a few years since Booboo and Y/N seen each other since Booboo has been in LA filming shows and movies. Y/N still has a crush on the boy who's been nothing but rude to her, but that somehow just made her more interested in him. Her best friend Normani will call her dumb and say she setting her self up to get her heart broken. Y/N still didn't care though, it wasn't like she was obsessed with him she dating other people. It was just something about him that she just liked that she couldn't find in other people.

Y/N and her dad was coming back from shopping at the mall for some shoes. When they walked in Booboo parents was there talking and laughing with her mom, her dad passed her the rest of the bags making his way to the kitchen.

Y/N: wow do I look the bag lady

Her father paid her no mind and kept walking, she dropped all the bags in the living room making her way to her room to call up some friends and leave, but when she opened the door she saw something that change her mind or someone. She opened her door to see Booboo on her bed laying across it looking at his phone. He looked over at her then at his phone again.

Booboo: damn you take forever to home

Y/N was still in shock, she couldn't speak or move.

Booboo: your room still kinda looks the same from the last time I was here

He stood up looking towards her. Y/N couldn't help it but to run up to him and jumped in his arms, he wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her from falling. she rested her head in the crook of his neck taking in his scent.

Y/N: I missed you so much

Booboo: I missed you too shortie

She smiled at the nicknamed that he gave her when she was five. She lifted her head up and looked into his eyes. The beautiful dark brown orbs she fell in love with, looking in them with so much with love. Booboo looked into her Y/E/C with same amount of love, it felt like he dived into the pools of her eyes almost drowning in the love he has for her. They looked in each other eyes for what it seemed like hours before leaning in to do what they both long for. when their lips connected it felt like they was the only ones in the world, floating up to the clouds to live their best lives up there. It turned into a full out make-out session in a matter of seconds, their chest started to burn for air but the couldn't stop, they want to waited for moment for years. They soon broke apart taking a breath before they both laughed

Y/N: why were you being so rude to me if you liked me

Booboo: I was stupid and immature, I'm that anymore I promise

They kissed again then cuddled in Y/N bed talking about they both have open to.

👑I finally updated I'm so happy I did. I'm sorry it took so long school is kicking my ass, I didn't really have any ideas, some personal shit was happening, I just wasn't in a good place but I'm good now and try to update more. I hope everyone enjoys this I made it long to make up for lost time. Till next time unicorns👑