Questions

Kenniths POV

  I clenched my teeth as Marie knocked on the door, even though I told her not to, nobody answered. I sighed in relief. That's when Marie noticed the door was unlocked, she gingerly pushed it open and we both walked inside. The place was a huge mess, there were little bits of food everywhere, the table had been flipped over and leaning against the window, many shards of glass was on the floor.

  Both of us were left shocked at the place, I could strangely smell that there were bodies here before, but there was no body in sight. Marie whispered to me "What the hell happened here?" Her eyes were wide as she looked over to me. I didn't respond, I didn't even know what happened. Marie decided to explore the apartment a bit more as I just stood their in awe.

  A few minutes later, Marie returned. She didn't look afraid that much anymore as she spoke "We gotta go, we can't stay in here for ever." But as I tried to follow her out the door, something caught my arm. It was a strange inky black blob that seemed to have white speckles here and there. I screamed out for her, Marie only turned around to look back in confusion as the creature had already been absorbed into my body.