⌖ 5

⌖ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⌖

⌖ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ⌖

{ 4 years ago }

taeil is pushed to the ground by a boy that he's never seen before. this person looks clearly younger than him.

the boy takes taeils backpack from him and gives it to the other person behind him.

the other peraon searches through it to find his wallet. once he finds it, he hands it back to the first man.

the man who pushed taeil to the ground then slaps him across the face, and grabs his shirt collar.

"oh come on. is this really all you have ?"

"y-yes. i swear, i don't have anymore. please let go of me."

the man pushes taeil to the ground again and turns to his friend.

"i'm just gonna kill him."

"what ?! no dude you're not covered !"

"so ? if we let him go he goes and tells on us and we get in trouble. there's no one around right now, so i'll just do it real quick. hey dude-why are you shaking ? don't be scared ! just close your eyes, and count to ten. and i promise, it'll all be over by then."

that's when taeil makes a run for it.

but he doesn't get far, because the first man follows through with his word, and pulls a knife out from his jacket, and throws it into taeils back. rendering him dead.

"well great. now what ?"

the mans friend asks.

so he goes up to taeils corpse and pulls the knife out from his back. he hands the knife to his friend, and says,

"we mark him."

⌖————————————————————⌖

update : N and L have completed a mission !